What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

Guest LOGers
Armani Exchange is dunn outzBare rebore armani garms in there
tbhI'm raping urban outfitters and american apparel this season, body con/jersey is me all summer.a bright body con skirt from topshop to wear with a white wifebeater and rope chain, soo cute for the summer its unreal.

Actually where can I get another rope chain? Mine broke. Llow getting a solid gold one though. Gold plated is enough. And I dont want it to be thick.
Jewellers I can imagine unless you want specifics jewellers or shops which sell the fake versions.Anyway I pawned mine I need to go and buy it back, for £699 it was a great investment.

Guest LOGers
Actually where can I get another rope chain? Mine broke. Llow getting a solid gold one though. Gold plated is enough. And I dont want it to be thick.
LOGs you're going NY in summer right? Get it there! Diamond District, alot cheaper
Thanks Shys.Ahh summer shoppin is gonna be a lot this year. I'm working in LDN selfridges as well this summer. The bags I will be buying will be a LOT.

Guest LOGers
my clothes for this year is more tattoo's
me too gonna book mine tommorow, have been lazy
u got some already or jus startin out?
I'm thinking about gettin a lil something this summer. I'm shook though, I'm gonna get bare piercings though.

LOGs you're going NY in summer right? Get it there! Diamond District, alot cheaper
Thanks Shys.Ahh summer shoppin is gonna be a lot this year. I'm working in LDN selfridges as well this summer. The bags I will be buying will be a LOT.
For real? What section? (no stalker)if u dont wanna bait u can just saw which floor lol

6582_1.JPGi know its hype but this is what i want in all the world right now but i cant find one with the right insignia in my size for less than 5 billz...do i really want one that much...probably not but i have a sick outfit i been imagining for time and if i dnt buss it this summer im gon be pissed

Guest Smell Of Death
I'm thinking about gettin a lil something this summer. I'm shook though, I'm gonna get bare piercings though.
nothin to fearthe pain feels f*ckin great (no S&M type guy)be careful u dont go nuts on them though, although i like chicks with tatts, like full length sleeve tats and sh*t

Ahhh i proper wanted some hammertime women's trousers as well, saw some in AA but they weren't low enough then maharishi had some and they were 3 quarter length
Bershka is you Shy.
DONTTTTTTT DO IT.I had a pair, felt like i was an extra in Aladdin.

Bang bang 2 and a half wardrobes gang.*The garms ting never stops.*First time I used that "bang bang" thing, feel like a mook still.
should feel like a mook for not actually answering any of the questions in the opening post and just telling us you have nuff clothes tbhx
Bang bang user init?Minor.

Ahhh i proper wanted some hammertime women's trousers as well, saw some in AA but they weren't low enough then maharishi had some and they were 3 quarter length
Bershka is you Shy.
DONTTTTTTT DO IT.I had a pair, felt like i was an extra in Aladdin.
sum1 show me a recent pic of these on a girl...im tryna hard but cant picture it lookin stylish

Guest LOGers
I am desperately trying to get hold of some gucci ribbon polo'sIf anyone knows anywhere that have them in stock let me knowSafe
These are sexy! Starish I recommend you just go to Gucci and get your name on a wait list, they have been bare popular, I doubt you'd find then anywhere else atm.
For real? What section? (no stalker)if u dont wanna bait u can just saw which floor lol
Lol you Joker. Ladies designer still bap bap!
nothin to fearthe pain feels f*ckin great (no S&M type guy)be careful u dont go nuts on them though, although i like chicks with tatts, like full length sleeve tats and sh*t
Swear durtz, I'm scared of pain, I can deal with piercings because they will be quick. I'm getting 5 this summer :D As for tats I would never get bare, I'm just gonna get something really tiny if I decide to get one.*On a side note how am I gonna twang my mum into letting me get a herve leger dress. :D