What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

rofl dem obese beings there. i joke.Nah i'm quite petit 5"2 and small sizes tbhNola you seen them new Stussy collab tees don't remember the exact name, collab with like a tattoo artist, graffiti artist etc.not feeling em personally
wasnt it a mr. cartoon collabo yeh i saw it, not feelin it tho

Guest PROFIT2
rofl dem obese beings there. i joke.Nah i'm quite petit 5"2 and small sizes tbhNola you seen them new Stussy collab tees don't remember the exact name, collab with like a tattoo artist, graffiti artist etc.not feeling em personally
wasnt it a mr. cartoon collabo yeh i saw it, not feelin it tho
think thats probably the shitist stuff i've ever seen by stussy.....allow them cos it was a collab tholast stuff i really liked was the bandana print stuff...copped the hoody in gey and tee in black.

the quality of the stuff in there is sh*tits jus some watered down extrmley budget armarnnifor people who wanna buy something cos its got armarni all over ittbh u might as well jus go uniqlo nd get summin plain

Am i the only person feeling not 1 item in Armani Exchange?
no probably the swaggest shop in the west endabsolute waste of retail space on regent st
french and italian tourist love that place off.
its a cheap version init . . .but whats the price sayin ? ? ?

Guest SKYSCRAPER
i peep yo gold casio homeyi see you
Them Urban Outfitters watches there.One of the only things I actually liked in that shop last time I went.

i peep yo gold casio homeyi see you
Them Urban Outfitters watches there.One of the only things I actually liked in that shop last time I went.
i wanted to get a Lomo Fisheye 2 cam, heard they sold it there, but was sold out.1st time ive ever been in that store, havent looked properly tho

£4.89 :D From the Gap Christmas 06 collection, had couple left in stock room so they put em in with new sale...£6.99 then 30% sale employee discount.Bargain of 08.Last time i got some women's skinny chinos for £2.97 from £39.50
them bargins there, i love a good bargin me