What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

still need a jacket. its gettin colderalso where are still sellin the polo beanies with logo. the 1s that turnup. HOF aint got italso wanted the black hat. but i think its outta season gucci shop only had the black 1 ithout cable knitpic is heat not my pic btw (no rez) might have to cop that belt if i get nice bonusoh24w4.jpg

Guest ChoccyLog
still need a jacket. its gettin colderalso where are still sellin the polo beanies with logo. the 1s that turnup. HOF aint got italso wanted the black hat. but i think its outta season gucci shop only had the black 1 ithout cable knitpic is heat not my pic btw (no rez) might have to cop that belt if i get nice bonusoh24w4.jpg
[giggz]Cheez[/giggz]Cable knit beanie is looking rightNudie jeans ftw the logo is not digustingly bait

[giggz]Cheez[/giggz]Cable knit beanie is looking rightNudie jeans ftw the logo is not digustingly bait
that hat>>>>>there current hatnudies r for battymans n white boys who like there jeans to stick to themi need to go shopping n post a pic similar to that OWWWWW

Guest ChoccyLog
that hat>>>>>there current hatnudies r for battymans n white boys who like there jeans to stick to themi need to go shopping n post a pic similar to that OWWWWW
LOL I don't recommend nudie to men they are too tightfor girls though :)I dont ever recall selling one pair of nudies to someone who wasn't gay or emoI NEED that hat. BAD.*makes phonecalls tomorrow*

whoevers photo that is had one serious copthat gucci jacket and ribbon polo underneeth with the hat.........jesusthat would drop so sick with the gucci trainers tooOWWWWWWbtw not all nudies are skinny some are decent cut, not overly baggy but not tight either

Guest DN Braund
could u look around n see if they sell that belt and beanie at selfridges plz:D

copping those two hats (diff colours) and a polo tomoro still. u inspired me.
u aint gonna find it fam. hat is showerish i will spud u n not buy it myself if u post that in the nxt 3 daysima go sloane st on sat. n yh log ima touch selfidgesowwwww
i smell a bet
lol. like i said i'll stand aside spose to be stackin really tryna get my room plush. n a nice whip so i can hop out bummy n unkempt for 09 owwwwwww