What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

^^Are they black or just really dark blue? How much?
They are really dark blue (indigo)They are completely plain with no designs on the back pocket (just the dark almost blacked out leather patch with the embossed detail). They were £165.
JESUS CHRIST.£165... Anything different to them jeans, then a normal pair of Levis etc. Remember my brother come home with a pair of jeans that were £150. they looked so f*ckin standard yet it hada little logo on the back pocket.I cannot spend ridiculous amounts of money on a pair of jeans.
same with me f*ck spending £165 on one pair, i dont care for the brand as long they look good its alrite

They are really dark blue (indigo)They are completely plain with no designs on the back pocket (just the dark almost blacked out leather patch with the embossed detail). They were £165.
JESUS CHRIST.£165... Anything different to them jeans?, to a normal pair of Levis etc. Remember my brother come home with a pair of jeans that were £150. they looked so f*ckin standard yet it hada little logo on the back pocket.I cannot spend ridiculous amounts of money on a pair of jeans.
just in general there are several things that may not be obvious to the normal eye - they are selvedge, the fit/cut, the feel (14 oz denim - not too heavy but heavier than your standard levis and other normal jeans), jean construction, they stack really nicely in the legs when they drop on shoes, fading properties (i have seen some really nice evolution pics). In general they are just superior in quality to your average Levis etc and they feel great and solid. I have recently been wearing Uniqlo selvedge as a place holder and the difference in feel is crazy.It took me ages to decide on what pair of proper denim i was going to choose next. I was going to go with Iron Hearts but they were a little too stiff and heavy at roughly 21oz! and Flatheads were either too baggy or too skinny in cut.Obviously its a lot of money and not worth it to some people but i like my jeans, lol. Its better than spending a crazy amount of dough on for example True Religions that are not actually that good quality wise.

Guest ChoccyLog

TBH I'm not even gonna lie the quality of TR does not reflect their priceI'm addicted to them though :|C/S Ceazy on J brand though.Love story cut rocked my world early this year.

image1xl.jpgimage1xl.jpgimage1xl.jpgdunno bout the shine of the first polo nor do i think i could get away with the jumper still
PMSLVBVBBEG YOU SAY YOUR JOKINGANG TYT VENOM AND CO MISTAKING YOU FOR A BATTZ(IF YOUR NOT) ROCKIN DEM GARMZNO BREJIN OF MINE COULD COME LINK ME WEARING DEM GARMZWOULD RATHER HIM ROCK A SARI OR SUTIN DEN DEM

JESUS CHRIST.£165... Anything different to them jeans?, to a normal pair of Levis etc. Remember my brother come home with a pair of jeans that were £150. they looked so f*ckin standard yet it hada little logo on the back pocket.I cannot spend ridiculous amounts of money on a pair of jeans.
just in general there are several things that may not be obvious to the normal eye - they are selvedge, the fit/cut, the feel (14 oz denim - not too heavy but heavier than your standard levis and other normal jeans), jean construction, they stack really nicely in the legs when they drop on shoes, fading properties (i have seen some really nice evolution pics). In general they are just superior in quality to your average Levis etc and they feel great and solid. I have recently been wearing Uniqlo selvedge as a place holder and the difference in feel is crazy.It took me ages to decide on what pair of proper denim i was going to choose next. I was going to go with Iron Hearts but they were a little too stiff and heavy at roughly 21oz! and Flatheads were either too baggy or too skinny in cut.Obviously its a lot of money and not worth it to some people but i like my jeans, lol. Its better than spending a crazy amount of dough on for example True Religions that are not actually that good quality wise.
i can see why some people will spend that amounts on clothes, all depends on the person tbh. i dont think i will ever put that much thought into something as simple as jeans though.

09K05TGRY_thumb.jpgis defo me27H05TGRY_thumb.jpga tad moist27H03TGRY_thumb.jpganother candidate
BAITLY GOING FOR THE IM A HOODRAT BUT WANA TRY DRESS MATURE LOOKTTKK
BAITLY TALKING LIKE YOU'VE MET ME BEFOREI've dressed like this from day, because when niggas were running about in £80 crep from JD and £50 jackets from JD and £30 tracksuit bottoms from JD, I was thinking "Thats £160 for generic sh*t."SIT DOWN