What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

Waiting on delivery ofS1974-006zoom1.jpgI ordered something else with it and its already come, perculiar.
nice jacket. i love boys that can dress it's a good look guys.
pms, ill show u how well i can undress
lol
bought this married to the mob tee for a tenner the ova day, was a bargin tbh the donuts store had a online sale on selected stuff.lips%20white.jpg
thankssssss,gonna for wifey, + the smiley faced one.
ahh aint u nice have to buy my own sh*t round here lol

Guest Lisa Turtle
Waiting on delivery ofS1974-006zoom1.jpgI ordered something else with it and its already come, perculiar.
nice jacket. i love boys that can dress it's a good look guys.
This has my ultimate co-signature----How can I go bershka this week and they have an exact copy of the french connection wizard dress in black, white and red for £20 each! Best believe I bought it in all three colours. From time the French connection one is £75.I was beyond haps.

Somebody let me know where mandem are getting their body warmersthem sleveless jacket basically
:lol: you must be indian or suttin
he means the bubble 1s i think. i want a couple still. just some plain 1s i think u want 1 too rez, i sense it
Yhyh basically.Because on them summer evenings you go raving and by like 4 am its chilly outside.Plus its just a good look over a nice polo.