What clothes are we feeling?

JDC

pmsl @ that

Aint posted nothing in this topic for time..Erm just a couple bits from yesterday/today.I'm loving Ralph atm, back on my Preppy ish.img6025.jpgReversible belt FTWimg6022.jpgimg6028r.jpgsome other stuff i couldn't be bothered to take pics of./Anyone else reach HoF for the last day of the sale then?
Some lovely gear. The belt especially. Need to pop along to Ralph soon i think.

Guest Lemons

got my edwins this morning (awesome service) they do come up a bit big, similar to the uniqlo japan raw range but I'm happy with the fit. Will use that site again. On Iphone so keeping this brief.

Big Pony Ralph FTW.On other notes...

Lofa's gonna hate me but...There was a 3 day Mulberry sample sale this week..
You f*ck*ng d*ckhead.I just do not understand why no-one informs me of Mulberry samples. Ever.

Tessuti just had a sale
why does no one ever bring me in on these salesshyone hof? short for im slow this morning
Cruise have an OK sale goin on atm -http://www.cruiseclothing.co.uk/And you getting 30% off Jeans at Redsquare, some good Edwin and Nudie denim -http://www.redsquareclothing.co.uk/mens_cat_8_Jeans_1_16
Red Square would be serious if there was more items available.

You f*ck*ng d*ckhead.I just do not understand why no-one informs me of Mulberry samples. Ever.
:lol:I didn't even remember to holla at you until when i made that post.don't worry i wasted my invitation, for a rare moment sensibility won in my mind./ Big Pony Ralph is for man dem/ people from Kuwait/ those who bought it literally cos the 'Pony' is BIG.Just sayin.

:lol:I didn't even remember to holla at you until when i made that post.don't worry i wasted my invitation, for a rare moment sensibility won in my mind./ Big Pony Ralph is for man dem/ people from Kuwait/ those who bought it literally cos the 'Pony' is BIG.Just sayin.
my boy was shotting them... *the big pony ralph lauren polos*£30 ... not bootleg copies...

my boy was shotting them... £30 ... bootleg copies...

my boy was shotting them... £30 ... bootleg copies...
:lol: I didn't buy one... regardless... sh*t come off the back of a truck but shtillllllllllll.... trying to shut down guys hustles

my boy was shotting them... *the big pony ralph lauren polos*£30 ... not bootleg copies...
lol them wembley market polos there

havent been buying anything in a while actuallyseen a couple new polos i wanna get, other than that its deadouthowever, i am liking a few dior homme shirts with the "bee" ive been seeing recently, 230 for a shirt though is a bit much!