OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

I aint got no pics but I am not going to lie about that its that girl who everyone was cussing wears bare make up I am not proud of what I did but had to deal with the situation likea soilder in Afghanistan in and out businesscome on I get a message like this of course I am going to take the baitvibesjokes.jpg
make sure that aint a set-up ting gotherwise go thru

Lol that bitch tried it time ago, thought it was a set up tbh, but I wouldn't go through it anyway/And you TRAVELLED and spent £50 when you could of gone to FWD vs Rinse instead?arwerfwer4345t5t

Guest M12 Part 2
25570_10150183919715006_644060005_11760247_1945952_n.jpgLMAO guys fully dont understand at all. SMH at pouring Chaumet on the floor. Might as well stunt with your WKDOne of the biggest bumps on the club circuit. It literally costs about £3 a bottle but they sell it in clubs for £20 or give it to birthday groups or put it on tables. Guys think its proper champs just because of the bottle.

saw that girl when I get off the train man gets cabthe cab man knew where I was going and knew who I was going to see next cab man was vex about it and told me to get out of his cab and chatting sh*t some people r f*ck*ng idiots switching on me about a girl he wants to sexgot twisted on wine and next thing I know I am leaving the yard at 5:30 am she making up excuses swear she has a man who does night shifts or something
Now im not saying your lying cos this girl aint worth lying over. BUT I know this girl and she rang me last night around 1:30 pm (she was drunk) telling me she was jamming with one of her "girls" and how she wanted me to come over and spend the night on sunday (there was apprently a big rave in Liquid Luton/Bedford on sunday)...So this raises the following questions...1) Are you gassing about linking her cos when i was on the phone to her it did sound like girls in the back ground?2) Did she really boy you and call you "one of her girls"?3) was your game / sex that wack that she was calling next mans in the middle of the night talking about linking them?Answers on a post card please