OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

rly dislike that guy
Blad blad, how come?
y have u done this again?r u one of those white guys who if they feel comfortable i.e in a group or drunk will try mock on the sly or something?pretty sad imo#jus sayin
Lol at thinking I'm that guy. I use the word 'Blad' with my mates all the time. I only used it twice then because the first time I used it on here you caught feelings. Relax bruv.
lol do you even know what a stroke is you imbecilelace leggings are nice to wear, not like that though.
Are you serious? I see you're still mad because I dismissed your inane ramblings in the L+L sect. Once again, shut up.

Guest Lisa Turtle
rly dislike that guy
Blad blad, how come?
y have u done this again?r u one of those white guys who if they feel comfortable i.e in a group or drunk will try mock on the sly or something?pretty sad imo#jus sayin
Lol at thinking I'm that guy. I use the word 'Blad' with my mates all the time. I only used it twice then because the first time I used it on here you caught feelings. Relax bruv.
lol do you even know what a stroke is you imbecilelace leggings are nice to wear, not like that though.
Are you serious? I see you're still mad because I dismissed your inane ramblings in the L+L sect. Once again, shut up.
lol some washed guyhow could i be mad at you when i dismissed the conversation and forgot about ityou said something stupid, i pulled you up on it. fin.

:D.black people do it too g"proud to be black" and all that bullshit
hows black pride bullshit?after slavery and segregation black people were made to feel like some second class of human so saying that ur black and proud is a way to combat that feeling, white people haven't been through that so it doesn't bare the same meaning I'm mixrace so i see both sidesu wouldn't understand unless u was black so don't refer to it as bullshit until u get followed round the corner shop when u just popped in to buy some milk
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

huge problem imothe racists have hijacked white pride so it seems it is synomous with racism when really it's notto make things worse, them white liberals make other white people feel bad for celebrating white prideand in turn this just builds mistrust and even more racism

huge problem imothe racists have hijacked white pride so it seems it is synomous with racism when really it's notto make things worse, them white liberals make other white people feel bad for celebrating white prideand in turn this just builds mistrust and even more racism
summed it up better than i was going to

hows black pride bullshit?after slavery and segregation black people were made to feel like some second class of human so saying that ur black and proud is a way to combat that feeling, white people haven't been through that so it doesn't bare the same meaning I'm mixrace so i see both sidesu wouldn't understand unless u was black so don't refer to it as bullshit until u get followed round the corner shop when u just popped in to buy some milk
:D im not caucasian white myself..but explain to me, if someone is white and their proud of their heritage, is that really something to post on vip and say "every black person evade" basically being a stupid f*ck*ng prick the group?
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:D im not caucasian white myself..but explain to me, if someone is white and their proud of their heritage, is that really something to post on vip and say "every black person evade" basically being a stupid f*ck*ng prick the group?
the point is black pride is not bullshit and it offended me that u refeered to it as such, to say u dismiss the hadship and stuggle that many of my very own family went thru,like i said pride is one thing but groups like that breed racism theres no black pride group saying we hate crackersbut type in white pride and look on the walls of the pages ? nigger this paki that, i dont make it that way i just see it and dont like itso i say again, " any man that said that around me would get put on his bum" u included
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:/you are caucasiani suggest you leave your racist sentiments off of vipta
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

theyre not doing anything racist.... YETthats the thing with white pride most times it just ends up in racism.
trussti remember the bbc was doing a white ppl week schedule, tv shows dedicated to the white ppl and alll the shows were about racism, i wanted to see some sh*t about anglo sax-sons an sh*t
  • Upvote 1