OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

Guest M12 Part 2
Necksta what is your ethnicity?
aint baiting out countries.half southern european, half eastern european.
lol ur white bro.dont care if theres a yellowish twinge to ur pink
  • Upvote 1

:D.black people do it too g"proud to be black" and all that bullshit
hows black pride bullshit?after slavery and segregation black people were made to feel like some second class of human so saying that ur black and proud is a way to combat that feeling, white people haven't been through that so it doesn't bare the same meaning I'm mixrace so i see both sidesu wouldn't understand unless u was black so don't refer to it as bullshit until u get followed round the corner shop when u just popped in to buy some milk
shut up you little watered down half breed
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

rly dislike that guy
Blad blad, how come?
y have u done this again?r u one of those white guys who if they feel comfortable i.e in a group or drunk will try mock on the sly or something?pretty sad imo#jus sayin
Lol at thinking I'm that guy. I use the word 'Blad' with my mates all the time. I only used it twice then because the first time I used it on here you caught feelings. Relax bruv.
lol do you even know what a stroke is you imbecilelace leggings are nice to wear, not like that though.
Are you serious? I see you're still mad because I dismissed your inane ramblings in the L+L sect. Once again, shut up.
lol some washed guyhow could i be mad at you when i dismissed the conversation and forgot about ityou said something stupid, i pulled you up on it. fin.
Lol at this lass. Her arse sags like the face of a stroke victim and you're saying I said something stupid?Fall back retard, not my fault you caught feelings because your arse looks like that.