OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

headphones market is a scam all the hip hop market is doing is sprinkling celebrity branding over existing products
thisthem dr dres are no different from them senthizzerbahblahsame mechanism
I dont rate those dre headphones too tough and its sh*t for mixing. Most people rocking it are monkey see monkey do.The tour version are quite nice for in ear phones thpNot too sure about senheisser. But alot of sound heads I know swear by it. They have a decent affordable range from 30 quid upwards.Bose range is quality..to be honest you can get some very good headphones as good as these celebrity gassed ones between ..£50-100...
my mate lent me a crazy pair of bose headphones, they had this attenuation switch on them (dno how they're powered i think they got a little battery) but when u switched them on u could literally hear nothing else, was mad.I got the sennheiser hd280's they're nice but i only use them in the house and when i mix a track i usually just use them to check the panning or little details, i wouldn't trust them for an entire mix.

Guest Flat Eric
i had some hd25's and sold them.. they're good but not what i needed.
thisannoys me that I spent so much on em, so many people recommended them as well
why were they not what you needed? whats wrong with em

headphones market is a scam all the hip hop market is doing is sprinkling celebrity branding over existing products
the whole high quality headphones for your ipod is a scam, it's like buying an HD TV so you can watch youtube videos in better quality.

the whole high quality headphones for your ipod is a scam, it's like buying an HD TV so you can watch youtube videos in better quality.
THISAll good buying 1 - 2 million range khzconsidering Mp3s u lost alot of the original quality anyway
  • Upvote 1