Final Day Premier League Today

HangTheDJ

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I beg you stop BaneCan't believe I'm actually agreeing with TF on this one
You pillock even your fellow fans have disowned youYou aint attending sh*t with you 16 year old selfGo photoshop some sh*t and search for approvalwhat is he doing, why is he here?

yh so what anyone getting me the gif of ronaldo stroking the premiership champions emblem and sticking 2 fingers up at wigan fans?

Guest Mickey Kane
yh so what anyone getting me the gif of ronaldo stroking the premiership champions emblem and sticking 2 fingers up at wigan fans?
Suprised no-one's mentioned that yet...Was laughing when I saw that...

Torres does that same faint trick and it works, dnt people watch vids on this guy..Pleased 4 Fulham, Ldn club n all datBrum need 2 get raided, McFadden, Forsell, Larsson, de Ridder, Kapo & Quedrue can all stay in the Prem no doubtLita, Kitson, Doyle, Matejovsky & Harper should get clubs in the prem, the rest of that toothless Reading team can enjoy Plymouth away

Torres does that same faint trick and it works, dnt people watch vids on this guy..
get me.but its a thing where even if u try anticipate it and cover outside, he can come inside and shoot and u look stupidhe's been using it the whole season tho. since he burnt ben haim

lmaodagagagagagBane is any guy. his fraudulent posting got hotted a while ago and he thought i was following him around.:Dwhat a wastechick>>>>Banes sending.the way he gets his back up as well as soon as you quote him and disagree>>>>>JOKER.Ronaldo swearing at wigan fans>>>>>>>>>>
I put you and him on the same level thoActually he's a lil' bit higher, truesay he doesn't go skipping down the road and holding hands with a rebore Peter Crouch

Guest Eduardo
lmaodagagagagagBane is any guy. his fraudulent posting got hotted a while ago and he thought i was following him around. :D what a wastechick>>>>Banes sending.the way he gets his back up as well as soon as you quote him and disagree>>>>>JOKER.Ronaldo swearing at wigan fans>>>>>>>>>>
I put you and him on the same level thoActually he's a lil' bit higher, truesay he doesn't go skipping down the road and holding hands with a rebore Peter Crouch
LSDMANKXDHSJDHSJF

lmaodagagagagagBane is any guy. his fraudulent posting got hotted a while ago and he thought i was following him around. :D what a wastechick>>>>Banes sending.the way he gets his back up as well as soon as you quote him and disagree>>>>>JOKER.Ronaldo swearing at wigan fans>>>>>>>>>>
LSDMANKXDHSJDHSJF
aihdlasjfdssfslifnssfsREBORE CROUCH

But truesay when people try slew me I dont care/start crying.*Remembers beating Swagony 6-0 on pro with tottenham*:DMe>>>tbh
*doesn't remember this faggot getting a clean sheet but remembers agreeing with this faggot that the lag was disgusting on both the matches that we won each**remembers that 'not being a faggot'>>>'being a faggot"

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
lol at man utd fans constantly sending for each other now the premiership's finished
Agreed.Though roflmao @ rebore crouch.