Random Transfer Links

TF S4DK

we all know a new contract = added p onto the transferwill go juve for 16mhelb will go barcaadebayor to milanfabregas to real after they fail with ronaldorvp to inter for 8mand wenger will say "i believe the squad is good enough to win everything"lmao

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we all know a new contract = added p onto the transferwill go juve for 16mhelb will go barcaadebayor to milanfabregas to real after they fail with ronaldorvp to inter for 8mand wenger will say "i believe the squad is good enough to win everything"lmao
and you scored the winner in the Champions League Final...

how you know i was ryan?

'Samuel Eto’o’s agent has told setantasports.com that despite the growing rumours, the Barcelona striker has not passed a medical at Emirates Stadium prior to a move to Arsenal.The Spanish press claims that Emmanuel Adebayor has found an agreement with Barca regarding a summer transfer, while sections of the English media suggest that Cameroon international Eto'o has been in England to meet Arsenal.Barca have made it clear Eto’o can leave the club this summer, but suggestions he has been in London to undergo a medical are wide of the mark.“Saying Eto’o had a medical at Arsenal is totally wrong, there’s strictly nothing,” Jose Maria Mesalles told setantasports.com.'

Wenger Admires Arda's TalentsArsenal manager Arsene Wenger has fuelled rumours linking Turkey star Arda Turan with a move to the Emirates Stadium after admitting his admiration for the player’s talents.The Gunners boss has been working as a pundit for French television station TF1, although he is not scheduled to cover any additional matches for Euro 2008, and is set to return to London this weekend to begin putting his latest transfer plans into action.Wenger was working on the dramatic game between Croatia and Turkey, which was won by the Turks on penalties, and was quizzed as to his feelings on Arda after the Galatasaray winger had yet another impressive night.“Yes, I think that Arda is an extremely good talent, one of the best in the Turkish squad and I think he has the capabilities to perform at the top level,” Wenger responded.Arda has already scored two goals in Euro 2008 so far, and has also proved himself to be a creative force with the ability to test some of the top defenders on the continent.And the player himself has recently admitted his interest in moving to a major European league, citing that he has been inspired by the exploits of other Turkish players who have made their names abroad.“I would like to play in either England or Spain,” he stated.“Okan, Emre and Arif Erdem are admired by everyone in Turkey for what they have done in Europe”.Reports suggest that the winger’s current club, Turkish League Champions Galatasaray SK, would be looking to command at least £10 million for the player’s services.Arda was already on the radar of a variety of Premier League sides, but his performances in Austria and Switzerland so far have alerted some of Europe’s top clubs, such as Arsenal.Wenger has a big summer ahead of him as he tries to win a first Premier League title since 2004. Samir Nasri has been signed for £13.5 million, although the club have already lost Mathieu Flamini to AC Milan this summer.
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=746024

ARSENAL TALK: Gunners look set to beat United to another targetComment | Read Comments (2) Roque Santa Cruz MEDIA reports are suggesting that Arsenal are set to beat Manchester United in another tug-of-war battle for another transfer target.The Gunners have already beaten Manchester United to the signature of Cardiff wonder kid Aaron Ramsey this summer, and media sources at the weekend now claim that Blackburn's Roque Santa Cruz would prefer a move to the Emirates rather than Old Trafford.The Paraguayan international striker saw his stock value rise rapidly after an impressive first season at Ewood park following his bargain £3.75million move from Bayern Munich.And the 26-year-old frontman has now been linked with a £12million move, with Arsenal, Manchester United and Tottenham all believed to be chasing his signature.But it seems that out of the trio Santa Cruz would rather link up with the Gunners according to reports, which if true would be another major coup for Arsene Wenger
http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/sport/top...ther_target.phpNot too sure about him coming to us TBH.

Werder Bremen midfielder Amaury Bischoff claims he will be transferred to Arsenal in the next few weeks.The 21-year-old is being tipped to put pen to paper on a long-term deal with The Gunners as soon as Arsene Wenger returns from Austria.The French domestic press claim that the North London club first approached the French-Portuguese six month ago, and he has now agreed to step up to a new stage in his career.The former Colmar and Strasbourg player is believed to be in England to undertake a medical prior to pledging his future to Arsenal.“A few details are still to be finalised,” Bischoff told DNA. “And most of all we’re waiting for Arsene Wenger’s return, he’s in Vienna for the Euros final.“But I’m hopeful I’ll sign in the next few days. Arsenal are a step higher (than Werder). I think I’ll play for the reserves at the start to recover my sensations, as I’ve not been playing for a long time.“And then it’s up to me to earn my place. The asset is that there’re a lot of games in England."Bischoff has spent three seasons in Germany but a number of injuries have prevented him from showing his best form.“I’d have played much more without my thigh injury, because the technical staff trusted me,” he added. “But I at least took part in 10 or 15 Bundesliga games from the bench and did train with great players such as Diego, [Johann] Micoud, [Torsten] Frings or [ivan] Klasnic.“It made me improve a lot. For the moment, my career is abroad."The France Under-18 international and then Portugal Under-21 international has opted to play for La Selecao. He could play at Wembley against England on October 14.

Werder Bremen midfielder Amaury Bischoff claims he will be transferred to Arsenal in the next few weeks.The 21-year-old is being tipped to put pen to paper on a long-term deal with The Gunners as soon as Arsene Wenger returns from Austria.The French domestic press claim that the North London club first approached the French-Portuguese six month ago, and he has now agreed to step up to a new stage in his career.The former Colmar and Strasbourg player is believed to be in England to undertake a medical prior to pledging his future to Arsenal.“A few details are still to be finalised,” Bischoff told DNA. “And most of all we’re waiting for Arsene Wenger’s return, he’s in Vienna for the Euros final.“But I’m hopeful I’ll sign in the next few days. Arsenal are a step higher (than Werder). I think I’ll play for the reserves at the start to recover my sensations, as I’ve not been playing for a long time.“And then it’s up to me to earn my place. The asset is that there’re a lot of games in England."Bischoff has spent three seasons in Germany but a number of injuries have prevented him from showing his best form.“I’d have played much more without my thigh injury, because the technical staff trusted me,” he added. “But I at least took part in 10 or 15 Bundesliga games from the bench and did train with great players such as Diego, [Johann] Micoud, [Torsten] Frings or [ivan] Klasnic.“It made me improve a lot. For the moment, my career is abroad."The France Under-18 international and then Portugal Under-21 international has opted to play for La Selecao. He could play at Wembley against England on October 14.
is he any good?

Guest Eduardo
Amaury Bischoff leaves Werder BremenAnother U-23 talent will leave Werder Bremen. Amaury Bischoff has a contract extension with the green and white rejected and decided for a new challenge. "The decision is not easy for me. I was in Bremen very, very well and felt here, many friends," said the 21-year-old, according to media reports shortly before a switch to Arsenal."We would be happy with Amaury. But he has decided to set up a new challenge. We wish him well and thank him for the past three years," said Werders Managing Director Klaus-Dieter Fischer.Amaury Bischoff moved in the summer of 2005 from Racing Strasbourg to the Weser. For the green and white completed the 21-year-olds in the past three seasons played 62 games and scoring 6 goals. Bischoff was used once for the professionals. On 14.03.2007, "Amo" featured for the UEFA Cup game against Celta Vigo substituting Diego.
From Werder Bremen's actual website...

Amaury Bischoff leaves Werder BremenAnother U-23 talent will leave Werder Bremen. Amaury Bischoff has a contract extension with the green and white rejected and decided for a new challenge. "The decision is not easy for me. I was in Bremen very, very well and felt here, many friends," said the 21-year-old, according to media reports shortly before a switch to Arsenal."We would be happy with Amaury. But he has decided to set up a new challenge. We wish him well and thank him for the past three years," said Werders Managing Director Klaus-Dieter Fischer.Amaury Bischoff moved in the summer of 2005 from Racing Strasbourg to the Weser. For the green and white completed the 21-year-olds in the past three seasons played 62 games and scoring 6 goals. Bischoff was used once for the professionals. On 14.03.2007, "Amo" featured for the UEFA Cup game against Celta Vigo substituting Diego.
NONONOStop it Arsene

Guest Risky
NONONOStop it Arsene
lmfao