Recommend an album

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

blanchardkatrina.jpgA little under a year old, but I missed the boat on this one til recently. f*ck*ng beautiful music
do u have a link for this?please
sharebee.com/9d08c907I've been loving this lately. Masterfully done, incorporating a 40-piece orchestra into the jazz arrangement so brilliantly, without overpowering the measured stature of the music... it's just perfectly-balanced and emotionally composed/performed.

blanchardkatrina.jpgA little under a year old, but I missed the boat on this one til recently. f*ck*ng beautiful music
sharebee.com/9d08c907I've been loving this lately. Masterfully done, incorporating a 40-piece orchestra into the jazz arrangement so brilliantly, without overpowering the measured stature of the music... it's just perfectly-balanced and emotionally composed/performed.
safe!

Sy Smith - Conflictlarge10.jpg01 – Conflict02 – Fly Away With Me03 – The Things I Do04 – Overthought05 – The Art Of You06 – Spies07 – Ain’t Nobody’s Bizness08 – Reach Down In Your Soul09 – B-Side Love Affair10 – Would All The People From Compton Please Leave11 – Starhttp://rapidshare.com/files/102236631/C008SS.rar

santogold
I still have to listen to this.My recommendations:Bat For Lashes - Fur and Gold - sounds like wandering in a mystical forestGoldfrapp - Felt Mountain - retro, cinematic sounds with a dark, futuristic edgeAll of Massive Attack's albums - the earlier albums sound more organic, the later ones sound darkerStrangely enough all of these albums can put you in a calm, relaxed state, but also have dark, atmospheric tones to them.

albums fiyah tbhi love iti need a bassist and a drummer, anyone know of any, let me knosafe

• 1 year later...