Guest PennyTraitor
Boy if that's what floats his boat he can gwan
them jealous bars there
I was talking about the actual topic and not you
i kno but my way was funnier.
Whatever you say bbz
thursday innit.

Guest PennyTraitor
lol at the way PennyTraitor and Mickey Kane have slowly started to lose their cool thru a mixture of too much self promotion, mockery and paranoia
lose my cool? come on fam. cooler than the otherside of the pillow out here. mickey kane aint on the same ting as me anyway.

Guest Flat Eric

Used to be on this shotting ting but it got long so I switched up my circle started f*ckin with them proper g'spurchased a ski mask and jumped on some robberies.

lol at the way PennyTraitor and Mickey Kane have slowly started to lose their cool thru a mixture of too much self promotion, mockery and paranoia
lose my cool? come on fam. cooler than the otherside of the pillow out here. mickey kane aint on the same ting as me anyway.
if u say soreal cool would never have used the 'other side of the pillow' bars imo tho

if u say soreal cool would never have used the 'other side of the pillow' bars imo tho
nice comeback, i rate the scores "even stevens"

Guest Mickey Kane
f*ckin' ell, I ain't even ONLINE and this guy is on my jock (no homo)....Jeeez...

Guest PennyTraitor
Bait movements
x500why a shotter would up pics of what hes dealin wid is beyond meobviously shottin for the face as well..
i agree wit tht tbh.