sex postitions....

Kim

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doggy is live, but as Savant said...Onion Booty Position>>>>>>>>_______And lifting up a chick and hitting is live.But nothing beats Onion Booty. That is my finisher. Them positions there give a bruddah the itis and send man to sleep afterwards.

Guest PennyTraitor
For all the 5'11''+ man out there, carrying a chick whilst hitting it...
>_>lol at the how some of u man dropped some of ur posts tho

slap girls in doggy wet them up make their pum pum soggyThere IS no better posish than doggystyle. END OF
Getting ridden>>>>Doggying.(Unless the female has some unwordly backside)
while sat on a chair aswellwoy lordn if they can do the proper forward n backward motion instead of jus up n downeeeeesh
c/s

see to me thats one of them positions you're jus doing for the sake of doing, it dont actually FEEL too nice (relative to other positions of course, d*ck in pum pum cant exactly feel bad)

Guest Mickey Kane
see to me thats one of them positions you're jus doing for the sake of doing, it dont actually FEEL too nice (relative to other positions of course, d*ck in pum pum cant exactly feel bad)
That's me showing off to be honest, on some Mandingo flex.

flat doggy which is the girl flat on her belly but with legs closed and just slip that sh*t in! OH MYYYYY!!!!
And put the girl on her back, legs in the air.. push her legs forward as far as they go.. Put one knee up and one down for support/leverage (TTKK) and pam it in deep.Or spooning but hold up her leg with one hand, breast in the other>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Guest Mickey Kane
DownDog1.jpg Down Dog TheCriss-Cross1.jpg The Criss Cross TorridTableTop1.jpg The Torrid Table Top LustyLapDance1.jpg The Lusty Lap Dance
YOUR ON THIS TING!!msn?number?
On this ting...MSNNumberNI numberBlood type..