Where were you when...

Fresh

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Was watching Boxing and at the bottom of th screen it said "Saddam Husseing has been captured. For more information go to Sky News, channel 501." Me and Dad plainfaced each other, flicked over and man comes out like"We gart 'im"

Guest Flat Eric

Was playing n64 smash brothers with my brother and his boys then one of them said Aaliyah is dead or somethingWas thinking "Whooooooooo?"

i was in my mums car on the way to Kumon Maths after skool
You did Kumon? I feel sorry for my little cousin. It looks militant, lol.
yeah mani didnt find it that militant, but it was really helpful and it does work lolstopped it when i started my GCSE exams tho cos allow the extra workloadi enjoyed it most of the time too (no geek)

i was on my way to uni near kings cross and i just heard there was bare traffic, then heard it was a bomb on a bus, still saw the bus smoking from a distance. i was expeting to hear like 70000 died on the tube tbh. bare rumors were spreading too

i was on my way to uni near kings cross and i just heard there was bare traffic, then heard it was a bomb on a bus, still saw the bus smoking from a distance. i was expeting to hear like 70000 died on the tube tbh. bare rumors were spreading too
lol @ 70000that would be sum super mass operation lol

yeah mani didnt find it that militant, but it was really helpful and it does work lolstopped it when i started my GCSE exams tho cos allow the extra workloadi enjoyed it most of the time too (no geek)
It really does work. My cousin's maths abilities have shot right up since he's been doing it.I remember going to Florida and my aunty whipping out the Kumon maths book. My cousin had to do it by the swimming pool, lol.

lol @ 70000that would be sum super mass operation lol
well tbh the attacks were very amateur if alqaeda palnned it then it would be alot worse than 55. or if the IRA planned a proper attack. i heard they wanted to blow a tube up over the thames. that would shut the whole tube down for days.

It really does work. My cousin's maths abilities have shot right up since he's been doing it.I remember going to Florida and my aunty whipping out the Kumon maths book. My cousin had to do it by the swimming pool, lol.
lol yeah, i remember wen i went hols aswell and had to take like 3 weeks worth of work

Lol knew this would be before I clicked the topic... (for some reason)Don't even remember.I'm pretty sure when the London bombings happened, I had bunked school that day avoiding having to run the 1500 on sports day and I was on the bus to new cross & everyone got shifted off.I remember when Mother Teresa died I was in Malta.& when Aaliyah died I was at my cousins wedding.

7/7: had just left yr 11, was just sleeping see the ting, pissed cudnt watch no morning t.v. went to my boys yard he told me his mum was down there. had to lay low on da islam ting for abit.9/11: first year oh highschool yr 8. remember i thought i was bad rolling wit some yr 11s. was jammin in burger king didnt even clock wa gwan tbh. till i went home man was like 'OH sh*t' this is crazy.

When Princess Diana died I remember going in the bathroom. My mum knocked on the door and told me.
my mum did the same thing. the she sat on the edge of the bath and started crying whilst I was stood there brushing my teeth looking at her like :D my mum also woke me up to tell me Aaliyah had died, but I was so tired i thought I dreamt it until a friend texted me.on 9/11, I was off "sick" from school. I was relaxin on the sofa watching either nickelodeon or a music channel and mum came running in from next door to stop watching that "nonesense" then changed it to sky news.the july bombings: I had just finished yr11 and we'd had our boat party the night before. Was on msn and listening to choice fm then it changed to capital fm or something. I was so scared cos my mum wasn't in and I couldn't get through to her and I had no idea where she was.

Was in Jamaica when Diana died, some dude at the stand where i was getting a patty says 'Ya Princess dead init?' just looked at him like WTF you on about? got my patty and bounced, saw it on the news that night at my nans7/7 I was at home getting ready to go out, mum called and told me what happened, decided to stay in that day.sept 11 I was at home watching the news, didnt really understand until the next day when all the newspapers hit!

Was in Jamaica when Diana died, some dude at the stand where i was getting a patty says 'Ya Princess dead init?' just looked at him like WTF you on about? got my patty and bounced, saw it on the news that night at my nans
:D :D 9/11 - I just came out of KFC and one of my boys told me about it.Diana - It was my friends birthday and we we're playing an away game. remember doing a minutes silence before kick off.7/7 - My boy from London who lives up here belled me cussing.

Erm... 9/11..... jus got home from school saw it on the news... got a call from an aunt to say she was fine and had just escaped after the first plane crashed.Princess Diana.... was playing truth or dare with my cousins then we heard bare comotion downstairs... my aunt is such a drama queen... I just thought seeen.

Erm... 9/11..... jus got home from school saw it on the news... got a call from an aunt to say she was fine and had just escaped after the first plane crashed.Princess Diana.... was playing truth or dare with my cousins then we heard bare comotion downstairs... my aunt is such a drama queen... I just thought seeen.
Please say I didnt read that. :D What kinda Fritzl business you got going on there?