Food/Snack thread

Action Dan

When you put oats in your shake, how much do you use? My bredrin said put the same amount as I do whey but that didn't work. Tried putting in 45g but that barely worked. I just get loads of oats at the bottom of the shaker.
i got a 45 g scoop from the quaker oats website.i put two 45g scoops when im bulking

When you put oats in your shake, how much do you use? My bredrin said put the same amount as I do whey but that didn't work. Tried putting in 45g but that barely worked. I just get loads of oats at the bottom of the shaker.
i got a 45 g scoop from the quaker oats website.i put two 45g scoops when im bulking
90g in a 300ml shake?

• 5 months later...

there is plenty of good advice in this section of the forum u just need to look for itthis is a prime example of why u will always be a scrawny antu don't have what it takes 2 push ur body and mind 2 its limitsur brain is shrouded in the hazey afterglow of years of marijuana and class a drug abuseits made u think u are invincible or that u possess some super power of sorts..

• Upvote 1

Okay sirI shall use my super powers to push my mind body and soul to search for the illinformed intelligence you have posted on hereI shall also make room for the cocky approach to your posts, accepting that it comes from your need to seem superior at something, even if it is just eating foods with high calories.safe.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...