Childhood Idols

Numero001

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

neneh cherry - i loved her style with the leggins and goldtyrell and tj jackson / the light skin one from mn8 / peter andre / hayden from ultimate kaos - had a moosive crush on them allbut my biggest crush was brian from east 17. the one day i skipped school to go shopping with my mum and i saw him and john and their manager in sainsburys near edmonton. he heard me screechin to my mum and said shoosh do u want an autograph? i swear i nearly cried. think i still got that scrap of receipt somewhere or mum has it.ummm film heros i loved...brandon lee jean-claude van damsly stallonedolph lundgren

neneh cherry - i loved her style with the leggins and goldtyrell and tj jackson / the light skin one from mn8 / peter andre / hayden from ultimate kaos - had a moosive crush on them allbut my biggest crush was brian from east 17. the one day i skipped school to go shopping with my mum and i saw him and john and their manager in sainsburys near edmonton. he heard me screechin to my mum and said shoosh do u want an autograph? i swear i nearly cried. think i still got that scrap of receipt somewhere or mum has it.ummm film heros i loved...brandon lee jean-claude van damsly stallonedolph lundgren
dun kno

Anyone ever met/seen their idol? How did you react?I saw Prince Naz last year (or the year before) and the fan in me came out. I'm quite reserved so I didnt embarrass myself but I got kinda excited and took a pic of him. Sadly the flash delayed and the pic was of him turning and walking away. PissedAlso, had a major crush on Beyoncé, as you do, and saw her 2 years ago. Had to hold my lower jaw up as she was walking right past me into the room.

dun kno

Guest Teddy Riley
The Green/White Ranger.Legend
Co-diddly-sign..24927eb7624ccee131e9c504d796d072.jpgHis blue-prints>>>>>33d60ee7e6617e5d274ca2d865160484.jpg8a4123f124ce1c3cc808dbfe350f14f3.jpgThese 2 were my idols back then and they still are, absolute showermen.

Guest LOGers
wright_179-1024.jpghe's the reason i 1st started supporting arsenal
I actually wanted him to be my dad.
your dads pissed still. was never good enough for you.
lol not even. my dad is that guy. I just used to think, how cool would it be to be wrighty's kid?

wright_179-1024.jpghe's the reason i 1st started supporting arsenal
I actually wanted him to be my dad.
your dads pissed still. was never good enough for you.
lol not even. my dad is that guy. I just used to think, how cool would it be to be wrighty's kid?
lol @ you lots idol being a Spurs fan.Mockage.