You know you have been on RWD/VIP2 too long when…

Mr. Gayle

Them ones there is talk on road, not something that started on VIP2.Never done that tbh thing. Have said LOL once to my girl but I was taking the piss out of something and I felt it would emphasise my point. She thought it was funny still.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you're thinking to yourself and at the end of sentences you put lol / smh / tbh / lmfao / lmao ...etc.Also back in rwd days I was on the phone to my girl at the time and said "lol"(not EL-O-EL).Tried style it but it was too late.I could almost hear the plainface.I've heard someone say 'EL-O-EL' but they said it intentionally.

i swear i never knew about plainface until this forum , now i automatically do it, like a bruddah mite cum a pound short for a draw. give them the plainface and drive off. love it.
most people obviously made plainfaces, before it was given a name on here.I had to start cussing my brother when he actually started to SAY "plainface" and then stand still looking on one direction for about 30 seconds, when someone done something he thought was worthy of a plainface reaction.

Arsenal 4 Life had some of the funniest posts on this forum.I actually used to proper crack up laughing reading most of his posts. There was one topic I remember he made on teh old VIP2 which had me in hysterics for time. Seriously, the database of old topics needs to come back.

WHEN U START 2 KNOW WHO SOME OF THESE COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS ARE
o sh*t this is onen alsoHOW THE f*ck AM I HAVIN AN ARGUMENT WITH THE ASIAN NEEKS IN MY ECO CLASS BOUT WHATS GONNA BE WRONG WITH THE DRAGONBALL MOVIEi neva watched that sh*t in my lifei do actually need somethin else 2 do when im at home

When your armpits start stinking up your yard and your mum comes home from work asking why you aint moved in 2 days
:D :D nasty.When i'm supposed to have gone out and i miss countless trains cos im on here creasing or takin part in a convo.Even if the topics dying, im still here.

i say to be honest most sentences irl thats why i type it tbh it lulls ppl into a false sents of believing you are honest imoconman from longtimehave caught myself just b4 ive dropped 'lol@...' tho,if i drop that i know its time to kill myself

where iso-man?
he is know known as robotman
Where is Eks?
he is now known as a bit better

tbh gets dropped regularly these days..moretime in my mind than outwardlyi actually say El-O-EL to certain people that knowin 08 has been getting used since new year aswell lolspleen skizeen skeencake lolcake plainface..all terms that are in the vocab as a result of browsing on hereQuite sad wen i think bout it but i get put on to alot of pop culture being on here still