You know you have been on RWD/VIP2 too long when…

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Radio

lol i've also found myself saying to be honest alot at the end of sentances, always in correct context though, no bandwagon tbh'ing wen im ere wen im ere

'dem ____ der ' I actually heard first from my bredrinone day he just said to me 'you see them shits there fam'I was like what-you-talking-bout-willis.jpg
It's Jamaican slang"you know dem way deh," "dem ting deh" etc. just incase you think your friend is on here silently lol

Guest LOGers
'dem ____ der ' I actually heard first from my bredrinone day he just said to me 'you see them shits there fam'I was like what-you-talking-bout-willis.jpg
It's Jamaican slang"you know dem way deh," "dem ting deh" etc. just incase you think your friend is on here silently lol
actually truesay i'd heard those ones before. I think its coz he put shits in it. I was overly bennin.

i was talkin to one yardman the other day and literally every other sentence was tbhi thought for a minute that he mite be a vip userbut nah

Guest Remy Lebeau

ang on a minuteare u lot actually saying 'TEE BEE AITCH'or 'too be honest'if your saying 'tee bee aitch' then u need to re-assess your life tbh (u like what i did there)

ang on a minuteare u lot actually saying 'TEE BEE AITCH'or 'too be honest'if your saying 'tee bee aitch' then u need to re-assess your life tbh (u like what i did there)
i say 'too be honest' and 'dun know the myspace' lolain't ever said LOL, but ave heard people slip up and try to hide it.. :D