Is there anything you wish you could do but can't?

Guest LOGers

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I met someone on friday who had never ever played football before, never kicked a ball.It was weird, there's no-one else I know who hasn't at least kicked a ball about.His 1st time playing was that day...better than some people I know lol, even if every movement he made looked overly awkward.On topic...

ninjutsu

Speak another language fluently.Gymnastics and be able to do the splits and all that, esp like that circus girl Amelia who was in Big Brother.I used to be able to do handstands, walk on handstands, cartwheels and everything. Now cos my lower half of my body is MUCH heavier than my upper half, my arms cant support it. So whenever i do a handstand or cartwheel i drop straight away.:D

Speak another language fluently.Gymnastics and be able to do the splits and all that, esp like that circus girl Amelia who was in Big Brother.I used to be able to do handstands, walk on handstands, cartwheels and everything. Now cos my lower half of my body is MUCH heavier than my upper half, my arms cant support it. So whenever i do a handstand or cartwheel i drop straight away.:D
:D I can still do a cartwheel, cant do a handstand nomore. My fren attempted a cartwheel the other day.....sh*t was too funny.

to be brutally honest. i wish i wasnt swag at football + i wish i could speak my mum's language. cant think of anything else that isnt within my grasp
gutted i always felt sorry for ppl that couldn't play football to well but thats what happens when your in primary school skipping with the girls instead of playing footie at break and lunchtimei wish i could sing like the male version of amy winehouse i would come up with some sickenin tunes

to be brutally honest. i wish i wasnt swag at football + i wish i could speak my mum's language. cant think of anything else that isnt within my grasp
Pissed. I would hate to have been swag. Was you keeper or ref?
:D :D
lol defence more time. tackling motherf*ckers and passing to decent players is all i can do.lol @ skipping with the girls.c*nt

Pissed. I would hate to have been swag. Was you keeper or ref?
:D :D
lol defence more time. tackling motherf*ckers and passing to decent players is all i can do.lol @ skipping with the girls.c*nt
Truss, growing up, I only knew 2 bruddas that skipped with the girls and they turned out bent.

Also, I wish i could take my glasses off and see absolutely everything in top focus and it not be blurry.f*ck glasses i swear kmt:D
laser eye surgery is u. i used to think f*ck getting that then i met a few people who have had it n dey just rubbed it in how good it is not to have to wear glasses anymore. I actually dont mind wearing my contacts though so wouldnt get it.

not trying to be too deep, but i wish i could go back to when i was striving to make my first mill, i had a hunger & thirst for success that i cant duplicate now.bare vultures about, double guessing everyone, everythingbe careful what you wish for, the grass isnt always greener tbh

not trying to be too deep, but i wish i could go back to when i was striving to make my first mill, i had a hunger & thirst for success that i cant duplicate now.bare vultures about, double guessing everyone, everythingbe careful what you wish for, the grass isnt always greener tbh
Ayy ayyyyy, starting to bring up some depressing memories. If only....

how old are u? how close was u to grasping a mill?