Is there anything you wish you could do but can't?

Guest LOGers

not trying to be too deep, but i wish i could go back to when i was striving to make my first mill, i had a hunger & thirst for success that i cant duplicate now.bare vultures about, double guessing everyone, everythingbe careful what you wish for, the grass isnt always greener tbh
how old are u? how close was u to grasping a mill?
I'm 26 & have already made my firstBut now I have just gotten lax, complacent and feel bored with my work, even though I am blessed by God to have achieved what I haveI wish I had enjoyed my younger years more, especially uni and that, had a lot of pressure on me to do well so basically didn't get to 'live' the uni life. Thats a big regret of mine. I think these days I am regressing actually lol Thats probably why I come on here because its comic relief for me.I also wish I had my brother who passed still around, success would have meant more.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not trying to be too deep, but i wish i could go back to when i was striving to make my first mill, i had a hunger & thirst for success that i cant duplicate now.bare vultures about, double guessing everyone, everythingbe careful what you wish for, the grass isnt always greener tbh
I'm 26 & have already made my firstBut now I have just gotten lax, complacent and feel bored with my work, even though I am blessed by God to have achieved what I haveI wish I had enjoyed my younger years more, especially uni and that, had a lot of pressure on me to do well so basically didn't get to 'live' the uni life. Thats a big regret of mine. I think these days I am regressing actually lol Thats probably why I come on here because its comic relief for me.I also wish I had my brother who passed still around, success would have meant more.
What do you do?

first million? bank ac print screen or pure gassssss. jeez some people on here man wtf they take man for

What do you do?
architecture

Also, I wish i could take my glasses off and see absolutely everything in top focus and it not be blurry.f*ck glasses i swear kmt:D
That's a good one! My eyes can't take contacts so I hope to get laser surgery in the near future.
I cnt take contact too. Had them one time and they gave me one dirty migraine. Had to take them out on the first day of wearing them.So laser eye surgery is me come a couple years time.

Also, I wish i could take my glasses off and see absolutely everything in top focus and it not be blurry.f*ck glasses i swear kmt:D
That's a good one! My eyes can't take contacts so I hope to get laser surgery in the near future.
I cnt take contact too. Had them one time and they gave me one dirty migraine. Had to take them out on the first day of wearing them.So laser eye surgery is me come a couple years time.
Brother got this done and it was real effective, quite cost effective as well, his eyes were red for about four days though

Brother got this done and it was real effective, quite cost effective as well, his eyes were red for about four days though
I dont mind. Just as long as i get to see things and everyone in focus and not have to worry bout payin for new glasses and eye examinations.And also get to wear sunglasses whenever i want to.

Things I can't do right now, but can later with a little work:Learn my own languages (Ibo and Broken)Crip/B-WalkBe asked to actually dance (not much of a big deal to me though)Things that are damn near impossible:FlyDisappear/teleportRewind time (this would be nice)
flying is coming, evolution will clock on 1 day and grow a pair of wings by the year 2067plan to cryogenically freeze myself until then, when i wake up hopefully sum1 will donate some wings to me.but until then ill just crip walk.