TO BUMBARASECLART fao scorpz and other cat owners

FACE OFF

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oi Face Off thohow can man have all them cats and not call one Wee-Bey?i'm like, astonished
im thinking about it still lolif she would of had like 6 or more than yeah anyway my girls finger nails are fine nails aint too long and colour or lack of colour may not be your taste but them fingers are halo 3 zoom in and headshot fingers so for qualities like that ill overlook them besides there are so many reasons why i really dont care. :Dhttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=8259your pissed if your in 2008 and dont feel like this about YOUR girl

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Ok ok ok, this has sealed it for me.I am ABSOLUTELY sure someone has hacked into Face Off's account, seriously.Its not even a joke.Although Im not sure how I'd explain the pics...maybe its his wifey thats doing it, can't be him though.Your waaaaaaaaaaaayyy to upbeat to be face off, its been goin on for a while but I havent had any reason to say sh*tOnly one other explanation stillMan is madly in love.congratulations, althoguh I should hot you up to the feds for posting pictures of your wife playing with young pussys.

Ok ok ok, this has sealed it for me.I am ABSOLUTELY sure someone has hacked into Face Off's account, seriously.Its not even a joke.Although Im not sure how I'd explain the pics...maybe its his wifey thats doing it, can't be him though.Your waaaaaaaaaaaayyy to upbeat to be face off, its been goin on for a while but I havent had any reason to say sh*tOnly one other explanation stillMan is madly in love.congratulations, althoguh I should hot you up to the feds for posting pictures of your wife playing with young pussys.
its me fam the same guy that duppied dinky the same guy that made the grim thread the same guy that duppied toney the t shirt dealerits wayne famand im not upbeat i just know when the respond and when not to i mean people dissing my girls hands? :D my girl playing with p*ssy's :D anyway *goes to watch the wire season 5 and then halo 3 online with his other half*

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
its me fam the same guy that duppied dinky the same guy that made the grim thread the same guy that duppied toney the t shirt dealerits wayne famand im not upbeat i just know when the respond and when not to i mean people dissing my girls hands? :D my girl playing with p*ssy's :D anyway *goes to watch the wire season 5 and then halo 3 online with his other half*
lol nah nah not that type sh*t, i jus mean generally innit, your responses to threads seem less...negativeMaybe im just insane, dunno.She plays Halo?!!!!pfft, marriage O_o

lol nah nah not that type sh*t, i jus mean generally innit, your responses to threads seem less...negativeMaybe im just insane, dunno.She plays Halo?!!!!pfft, marriage O_o