Letting a stranger sleep at ya crib

Young Boss

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol it means urself still. am from sheff city man n if ur on about ow i type well a just type like am writin a txt more time cant be arsed typin propa get me?
Now this is an unfortunate post. Gordon brown take note of this I know you're reading.Good grammer and spelling shouldn't be a chore me lad, you should want it
LMFAO.Bars.

Guest Esquilax
lol it means urself still. am from sheff city man n if ur on about ow i type well a just type like am writin a txt more time cant be arsed typin propa get me?
Now this is an unfortunate post. Gordon brown take note of this I know you're reading.Good grammer and spelling shouldn't be a chore me lad, you should want it
LMFAO.Bars.
*GrammarAUTOSHANK

should of dealt wid it while she was sleeping
Never even had a condom and the people making jokes if ya would have seen this woman y'all would cream ya draws no homo
Judging by the way you talk/type on here.I would have expected you to have said something like:HEY SHAWTY WHAT IT ISWHAT IT DOSNAP YA FANGERSYou prick. I hope you get run over by the 187 bus in your Air Max 90s and Crispy White Tee.

Never even had a condom and the people making jokes if ya would have seen this woman y'all would cream ya draws no homo
Judging by the way you talk/type on here.I would have expected you to have said something like:HEY SHAWTY WHAT IT ISWHAT IT DOSNAP YA FANGERSYou prick. I hope you get run over by the 187 bus in your Air Max 90s and Crispy White Tee.
Allow the hype i'm not American

Guest Esquilax
Allow the hype i'm not American
allow you even breathing oxygenstrictly carbon monoxide from birth bled

so r u fam swear your a emo wot u doin on eya
lmaoplease donti will end you
loool about end me you pussyole your any 4 eyed skinny c*nt hu gets bullied by lil gyals u cudnt end ursen neva mind me beg u f*ck off
Ursen??Wha...??How can you type like a 16 year old gash?This cant be life.
lol me type like a gash never dat every1 up eya sez ursen
lmao ursenyou ridiculous arseholeand skinny? if you saw the picture you would see thats a falsehoodyou're any futureless c*nt waiting for your step dad to come and stub cigarettes out on your chest after beating your mum with a rolling pin you gash lipstry talking like a civilised human being
lol do u no me tho lad nah i dont think sogot no time 4 little pussies like u who hype on da net n why u on a grime site 4 when your a emo swear you shud be on a slipknot site or sumat :D
im sorry but your an idiotabout grime siteim not here or affiliated to grime and im sure 95% of people posting here arent eitherso what if hes an emo anywayemo >>>> your life
course its a grime site man most man on eya r in2 grime init? apart from u n dat otha emo scruff ov corse