VIP2> >RWD

Guest PennyTraitor

no ones even signed up

XXjadeebabyXXRating: 0View Member ProfileAdd as FriendSend MessageFind Member's TopicsFind Member's Posts*-- ValidatingJoined: Today, 06:08 PMPosts: 0Views: 0 nicole231985Rating: 0View Member ProfileAdd as FriendSend MessageFind Member's TopicsFind Member's Posts*Today, 06:33 PMValidatingJoined: Today, 06:22 PMPosts: 0Views: 0

I was a lurker during Rwd days. I only found my way there because of some alleged grime beef from a friend of a friend. Somehow, I made it to the Whatever room and I never looked back. I think my favourite topic was the one where that picture of the girl in her underwear was posted and then her cousin signed up to back her.Oh yeah, what about when Goliath and Face Off found a ProfilePic girl for Reel on Road?!ViP2 has been very good to me but I think we need the old version back to reminice. A gallery would would be excellent as well.

TBH the people I find funniest are the ones I also like the least.One person you do not wanna get into e-swingers with is Face Off, know this he has been a murkers from day.The thing I liked more on RWD was that 98% of users were grime fans, meaning that retarded people and hype searchers were 90% of the users. This in turn led to sending for no reason and thought was put into thier posts like say they were writing thier bars for a future clash on the playground.When I arrived the new crop of users were just influxing, man like me, matt all that rsonist yung1 etc just started out and it was jokesthen some new guys come and people all started trying to be the intelectual one so if someone would say, suck your dead or something, then someone like adidas would reply with, 'You don't even have a basic grasp on how to comprehend the english language, you utter moron'and then people started nitpicking saying, 'lol @ your spelling' and sh*t like that just killed it.

That arguement was 6-7 months ago i forgot about it the hand bags had settled but this guy keeps refering to me I want him to be a man and phone me and tell me what is the big problem about and reason and talk to man straight tell me this problem is. Because we are are very old to be using this forum to be honest. and we are defintely to old to be going on like 15 year old school moronic kids. because if i was a 17 year old using this i would be looking at myself and face off as some top d*ckheads to be honest chatting hard on the internet I am gonna be 26 this year thats 4 years from being 30. I dont even come on here to often but when i do i crack a little joke find out info about whats going on around town I dont want to be coming on here saying whats that blud suck ur mum etc its played out and I wont be able to get my hands on the person so it would be a waste of effort argueing getting bothered about pointless stuff.

Guest PennyTraitor
That arguement was 6-7 months ago i forgot about it the hand bags had settled but this guy keeps refering to me I want him to be a man and phone me and tell me what is the big problem about and reason and talk to man straight tell me this problem is. Because we are are very old to be using this forum to be honest. and we are defintely to old to be going on like 15 year old school moronic kids. because if i was a 17 year old using this i would be looking at myself and face off as some top d*ckheads to be honest chatting hard on the internet I am gonna be 26 this year thats 4 years from being 30. I dont even come on here to often but when i do i crack a little joke find out info about whats going on around town I dont want to be coming on here saying whats that blud suck ur mum etc its played out and I wont be able to get my hands on the person so it would be a waste of effort argueing getting bothered about pointless stuff.
im gonna c/s this tbh. which we all know my cosigning if proof of validity

lol this attempt of maturity is your only stance after i have slewed you on the immature level and you have done your own dance by just being you on a mature level then when that dont work ya talkin about get ya hands on people lol why not just get ya hands on money and pay your bills fam i mean look at your whole life and ask yourself if your worth the time your mother took while in labour with you.lol keep it coming though your only liked in comparison to me ONLINE in real life your a charity case to pretty much everyone you knowhe wants to know where i live he wants me to give him his life back by saying he is NOT a d*ckhead and now his phone number all this from a guy that reckons i talk fraff.dinky your a proffessional failure fam i told you from day your kids and my kids will earn more than you ever will and thats pretty pathetic for you all this war talk like i even need to boy you on a real its evident you get boyed by most people you know and if im wrong you boy yourself just remember you got boyed on a forum then you tried to take it to the next level but SON all i can tell you is that you take yourself more seriously than you should when you get shown your levels and then want to take it further.

Guest PennyTraitor
silver try come back and got kill off killyalsojack you was sick still, and namn1or(sp)
:D That was just when this site started up, i remeber that& Ive seen Jack You postin on Grimeforum lately like
WHAT

silver try come back and got kill off killyalsojack you was sick still, and namn1or(sp)
:D That was just when this site started up, i remeber that& Ive seen Jack You postin on Grimeforum lately like
WHAT
http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/member.php?u=966Im guessin itll be the same one like, not exactly a normal user name