VIP2> >RWD

Guest PennyTraitor

dont get it twisted tho moretime newbies didnt get much further than 'hey guys my names .... im new here'lmao at new era hat girl
Exactlyyou had to gradually build yourself upNever be too outspoken, just simple answers in simple threads before you started to give more lengthy, structured and opinionated replies and then one day take the biggest step - making your own thread

this is a typicalpast>>>presentmoment
i remember bare of those user's names but i lurked for time on RWD, i can't even remember how i found my way there, from www.puregarage.com forums it think, i only ever went there to check out wot was new in the UKG scene, swear there wasn't even a grime room then. I remember someone made a topic about wot 2002 (or was it 4) would be remembered for and bare ppl were saying "the year garage became grime" and when ppl were making topics about the new Grime room and how popular it was.

dont get it twisted tho moretime newbies didnt get much further than 'hey guys my names .... im new here'lmao at new era hat girl
Exactlyyou had to gradually build yourself upNever be too outspoken, just simple answers in simple threads before you started to give more lengthy, structured and opinionated replies and then one day take the biggest step - making your own thread
I swear at one point people were complaining about the sending and now people are complaining about the lack of sending =/

I swear at one point people were complaining about the sending and now people are complaining about the lack of sending =/
Some people just love to complain

Guest PennyTraitor
ppl basically jus chat sh*t.

i wouldnt say there's less wit flying about, jus less 'lols' as we've all realised thats wot we come he for now, jokesi laugh out loud at sh*t on here all day long but f*ck if i'm gonna quote and lol every single one, i'll leave that to the post count caring guys

john the baptist>>>>>lucarelli>>>>>yodaReminded me of earthquake in wwe man come through mash up hulk hogan at 1990 man was a top heel hooked up with tug boat had success as natural disasters then went to wcw came back to wwe as cuger that guy in the mask with the cartman doll and was basicALLy a flop til he died^^^its like earthquake and johnthe baptist lifes are parallel
Its not that I came here as a humble guy a helpful guy that looked out to others even helped out the introductry ppl on rwd... but for no reason i would get banned happened bare timesi would laugh it off the first couple of times.. then it just started to piss me off... turned man into a hateful creature

john the baptist>>>>>lucarelli>>>>>yodaReminded me of earthquake in wwe man come through mash up hulk hogan at 1990 man was a top heel hooked up with tug boat had success as natural disasters then went to wcw came back to wwe as cuger that guy in the mask with the cartman doll and was basicALLy a flop til he died^^^its like earthquake and johnthe baptist lifes are parallel
Its not that I came here as a humble guy a helpful guy that looked out to others even helped out the introductry ppl on rwd... but for no reason i would get banned happened bare timesi would laugh it off the first couple of times.. then it just started to piss me off... turned man into a hateful creature
fully scorned lmao.

Guest PennyTraitor
u dont understand how deep rwd was. it was too much
RWD 2004-07 >>>>> THE INTERNET TBH
Basically.
wtf fam. are u down for tonight?