VIP2> >RWD

Guest PennyTraitor

lets all put our money together and try and hostile take over bid of rwdthen everyone will be happyhow rwd website dropped in a year was discusting first all the regular users went then its core of people went to grime forum the site is still big though coz it just gets sh*t loads of browsersnot alot of people post coz its dead its been 1 year and the whatever room still has not been able to pick up a little bit

rwd was more than just a forum though wasnt it, so there was more going on. never posted in whtever room for a while, there were alot of good people in the Hip hop room (those times when 001 knew his place)which probably was the same for other rooms maybe. alot more characters in whetevr roomwho was that racist/confused mod? the far more intelligent version of ashman? more diverse egos... some just graduated from the e thug school in 2007/08.oh yeah and the picture responses on rwd>>>>>>>>>>>>

^^^^ I remember when them man first joint it was like e15 but banning it was jokes then i see them man and iceburg and murkserious basically take over rwd forum. thing comes like wresetling for real still coz tipper and iceburg were are still way more powerfull than they should beTipper I was actually vex when u ghosted my account I was top poster on the site man had 20,000 + post with jack you and rimac/luca toni close behind then u deaded man account I remember coz I was at work taking the piss when u guys tried resserecting nwo and tipper was vincent

*opens fast reply**remembers she wasn't on rwd**decides she wants to post anyway*vip2 is the sh*t tbh
loleveryone thought i was male on RWD with the name Conceited and on vip2 some people on here just think im tulse.