VIP2> >RWD

Guest PennyTraitor

get me rwd had so many new users and so many things going on it was endless come like wwe and wcw in its prime everyone had there lil moment shine come like eastenders with every man wanting to be phil on vip2 alot of the stuff is to forced it dont come across natural like force exposure this thaton rwd people would just come and expose not really hype nothing upbut my mind is pollouted so i may be making this stuff up

grimeforum>>>>>check the war room I find myself on there more than here now think the same is with a few other members this forum has become the more Black version of STAYLOCKED forumits to chummy and bum suckky
gets like that certain times still
Co diddy signI think that the fact ViP2 was made solely to replace RWD makes this forum more for just us and less for the whole net.RWD got people from all walks of life.

RWD 2004-07 >>>>> THE INTERNET TBH
trust from when ashman became admin to when i was admin before the site f*cked up anything ever on online forumsbest thing ever was using messys password to read the girls room then expose it saying i got sent it by precious so moet was being harsh to precious i told messy and them chicks that moet sent me embare tension amongst the femalessugar got ended in that little meleand me and grey fox sending logan away for 3/4 months... alize/jme/char exposure....bare thingseven 1 i remember some any guy joined and was slewing everyone then we exposed him in a matter of mins to be a genuine pikey

i was told grime forum said they did not want to join up with a forum that is filled up with fake bad boys wanking over pictures all day or something like that
rtegtsrhara\ ern5rwaharjwarjwaerefge\se\gareszgrdfhgfhrd yrd ysrztwarfabhr\afsrbsrhha\aehnttnxdt\abdLMFAOITS SO TRUE THOUGH

i was told grime forum said they did not want to join up with a forum that is filled up with fake bad boys wanking over pictures all day or something like that
rtegtsrhara\ ern5rwaharjwarjwaerefge\se\gareszgrdfhgfhrd yrd ysrztwarfabhr\afsrbsrhha\aehnttnxdt\abdLMFAOITS SO TRUE THOUGH