Sign in to follow this  
Avon Barksdale

Beckham Named Captain By Capello

fgfghghghNO FUKIN WAYHE SHOULDNT EVEN BE EVEN THE SQUAD NO MORELET ALONE THE STARTING 11 OR EVEN CAPTAINI SWEAR I GIVE UP WITH THIS COUNTRYIF HE ENDS UP BEING NAMED PERMANENT CAPTAIN....

Capello tut tut, trinidad are a powerhouse becks is gonna have to step up his game for this match will be tough to captain england in this one with so many players mysteriously not in the squad too.

LOL some joke ting he needs to f*ck off

I find beckhams lack of pace hilarious, man tries, he tries so hard when he is running, his limbs & arms move very fast, but HE actually moves very slow.

Becks is still good enoguh for England
Definitely.Shouldn't be captain though, they shoulda give it to Barry. If he's gonna rotate it why bother giving it someone who obviously isn't here for the long term.

I still think becks is a good enoughhes fit and aint done anything wrong tbh

I still think becks is a good enoughhes fit and aint done anything wrong tbh
yepgets an assist almost every game since hes been back as well (since mcclaren first dropped him)

Definitely.Shouldn't be captain though

Guest Tronics
Definitely.Shouldn't be captain though

Bit of a farce.But Beckham is still England's best right sided midfielder and fully deserves to be in the squad anyway.

lol @ barry captain
x2lol@Barry being in the 18 man squad furthermore.

fgfghghghNO FUKIN WAYHE SHOULDNT EVEN BE EVEN THE SQUAD NO MORELET ALONE THE STARTING 11 OR EVEN CAPTAINI SWEAR I GIVE UP WITH THIS COUNTRYIF HE ENDS UP BEING NAMED PERMANENT CAPTAIN....
Oh no its spreading. Beg you name another England player with as many assists as BeckhamThats in history, name another England player that has as many assists as Beckham.

Oh and I thought everyone would realise that this is a publicity thing to get the West Indians onside for the WC hosting votes against the yanks.

Definitely.Shouldn't be captain though, they shoulda give it to Barry. If he's gonna rotate it why bother giving it someone who obviously isn't here for the long term.
I wouldnt even have Barry in the starting line up tbh

I probably wouldnt either. Carrick > BarryBut if Capello has him in his plans, from the last few starts Barry has made, it's obvious he still has some sort of inferiority.He's doing the simple pass too much, and doesn't impose himself as much as he does at Villa. Giving him the captaincy woulda gone some way to solving this problem IMO.Thats IF your gonna rotate it, I wouldn't do that either.

Guest Teddy Riley

Beckham has been England's best player for the last 10 years.Absolute legend.The team has let HIM down.

Oh no its spreading. Beg you name another England player with as many assists as BeckhamThats in history, name another England player that has as many assists as Beckham.
What have achieved with Beckham though?...Time for the next batch of players to get a chance imo...Especially in friendly's aswell...

lolno.gif