Man Utd Premiership Champions 2008/09

Young £

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Teddy Riley
Evra best LB in the world BY FAR.
Not by farCole is as good as him Zambrotta on form is the best fullback in the world though
Zambrotta hasn't had a sick season for about 2-3 years.Cole defensively is just a good but offensively has NOTHING on Evra.

Cole is the standard TBH and heres my thinking as to why.(Since Evra is @ the same team as Ronaldo it may seem a little skewered but)OK so Ive seen Ashley Cole put Ronaldo in his pocket.Ive seen Gael Clichy be effective against RonaldoIve seen Messi make Evra look ordinary.Is that all fair to say?

Is Clichy even as good as Ashley Cole?
Definitely not.Ashley Cole fit, playing consistently, ALLOWED to get forward and have some freedom with his passes (and not be forced to constantly hit it long/lift it to Drogba) is the best left back in the world by a distance.Cole was killing it towards the end of the 'Grant era'.Last seasons form; Evra > Clichy > ColeOverall; Cole > Evra > Clichyimo
C/S

areYouDumbbbbbbbbbbRyan beg you f*ck off with this clichy tal Jesus Christ Also davicious beg you shutup about messi made evra look ordinary do you even know what'd football is
OK well since I know that your quite knowledgeable about the game the only real talk I can say I have for my statement is this.When Ronaldo comes up against Cole he gets no joy and ends up switchin to a more central role or playing on the left, but Messi didnt have to do that against Evra and still had good games against Man U.Im not askin you to agree thats just how I see it

LOL @ Clichy being betta than Evra last seasonEvra is on another levelThese Arsenal people get carried away coz the guy can sprint & dribble into the opposing half for 90minsClichy is far from the finished article defensively, has a lot of work to do
Summed it up.
Clichy was better in the past season anyway.
If Lenny wasnt an Arsenal fan you would be jammin in his sig right about now...Gael''Clichy
:D :D :D :D Comes like Toure. I am still trying to figure out which onw is worse:

Guest Teddy Riley

Why the f*ck are Arsenal players involved here?Anyway, Messi had a good game against United but not against Evra...I see Patrice clamp Lionel a couple times in the return leg and Messi did start to operate more centrally during the course of that game.

I'm glad he's signing a new deal. Best LB in the world, shouldn't even be a discussion about it.This is in the 1st vid but I had to post it again.
fdhfghfdhkfhl;hfghklghghfkhhgflgkhlk;ffdgl;kgffglkglklgfkldfkgljhgkhfgfhkjhgfGET THE f*ck OUTTA HERE the second videoThat>>>>>>anything Ronaldo has done in his lifefghhgfgA LEFT BACK did itfdg

Guest Teddy Riley

Lahi, llow that ''A LB did it' talk....Evra is one of the trickiest players in the Premiership...Man busses all types of skills....

Guest Teddy Riley
someone tell me why abidal has been startin in fron of him__>>>abidal ability on the ball
Because Raymond Domenech is a managerial enigma...Truesay France have conceded 0.48 goals since he took over but France have a backline where you could throw anyone there and they'd still be formidable.Evra would offer so much more offensively than Abidal too.