VIP2 MOVIE CLUB

Guest David Braund

two films i watched recentlyBurn After Reading: sick film, you have to follow it and it all ties in... sick film and funnyRock N Rolla: 10/10, top film, funnyest film ive seen in a long time, classic film!! goes straight into my top films collection easily

I don't mind action films lacking an engrossing story. And I can even forgive crap acting. But what really derails them is a shitty script - so many crumble under the weight of awful dialogue, leaping gleefully into every cliche, and gearing up for cool/punchy one-liners which fail so utterly that the whole cinema shuddersFor me an action film only needs to deliver two things - glorious carnage, and slick dialogue. I'm prepared to switch off my brain and overlook the lack of ideas, the black hole of a plot, the wooden acting. But clunky, shitty bars just totally snap me out of the experience
This is why I have a special place for Tango & Cash in my heart
  • Upvote 1

Just watched bronsonthe biopic recounting the life of Charles bronson (google him if u dnt know)best film I have seen in agesthe style of filming is unique and originaltruss it really captures the essence of a man who suffers immense mental torment Watch it if u ain't seen already, GREAZE