VIP2 MOVIE CLUB

Guest David Braund

Watched Eastern Promises earlier on today I though it was amazingJust put on Spun
Decent Film that. I'm of the opinion that Viggo Mortensen is a big actor aswell, watched him in The Road and Appaloosa this week. Seen him in a few other movies aswell.

Just a brief bit from Empire on Robin HoodVerdictGrown-up but not too serious; action-packed but not juvenile… Not only is this the mullet-free Robin Hood movie we’ve been waiting decades for, it’s also Ridley Scott and Russell Crowe at their most entertaining since Gladiator. 4/5Out this week.

Watched Eastern Promises earlier on today I though it was amazingJust put on Spun
Decent Film that. I'm of the opinion that Viggo Mortensen is a big actor aswell, watched him in The Road and Appaloosa this week. Seen him in a few other movies aswell.
First time i've seen him I think, I was impressed with all the actors in the film though. I finished Spun after falling asleep last night wasn't really impressed although I don't really like those kind of films. They long me out.Fell asleep watching Old Boy earlier might finish it in a bit.

So I decided to watch 'The Last House On The Left' last night, one scene in particular made me switch off which I never do during a film unless I have to go out. All in the woods one girl has been stabbed the boy was forced to stroke his friends breasts and whatever else, then one of the men pins her down, woman holds the legs so she can't get away of kick and he is about to rape her. Now all the screaming which was loud and the force of him raping just made me switch off. In my time I've seen some disturbing and disgusting films but that scene I just couldn't watch.

Watched The Uninvited the other night. Was pretty good, I kinda figured out who I thought the culprit was at first but then the film made a big effort to throw you off, a kinda too obvious effort but then it still had me suprised at the end with certain aspects. Few Jumpy moments in it too.

Four Lions was hilarious.face/fonejacker guy was brilliant as the dim-witted, misguided, extremist.i recommend. if ur sensitive to the subject u may find it extremely offensive, but if u can get past that, the film is a brilliant comedy.8/10