Those "When will the ground swallow me up?" moments

A Bit Better

Missed the train today. No trains for half an hour, end up getting to the station closest to work at about 9.50 knowing the window to get to work is 8-10. They're not exactly gonna kill me but I don't wanna be late. It's not a good look. Come out the station and see a minicab right outside. Female cab driver! Never seen that sh*t before in my life! Open the door and put my bag on the passenger seat and tell her one second I just need to check where I'm going (first day at a new client). Her response..."Errrm, this isn't a taxi!"I stop. Take a step back to look at the side of the car. It wasn't a taxi! Just a Ford saloon!I wasn't actually embarrassed, I thought it was hilarious but imagine if I'd just jumped in as usual!

• Downvote 1

Missed the train today. No trains for half an hour, end up getting to the station closest to work at about 9.50 knowing the window to get to work is 8-10. They're not exactly gonna kill me but I don't wanna be late. It's not a good look. Come out the station and see a minicab right outside. Female cab driver! Never seen that sh*t before in my life! Open the door and put my bag on the passenger seat and tell her one second I just need to check where I'm going (first day at a new client). Her response..."Errrm, this isn't a taxi!"I stop. Take a step back to look at the side of the car. It wasn't a taxi! Just a Ford saloon!I wasn't actually embarrassed, I thought it was hilarious but imagine if I'd just jumped in as usual!
o sh*t id run away as fast i can and wudn't look back

Couple years back sitting on a bus opposite this overly attractive female.She looks in my direction and says "hi sexy, hows things?"me shocked as this female was well out of league answers back "Im cool yano babe, just chillin and dat"to which she pointed at her handsfree ear piece with a plainface. :mellow: me :/

• Upvote 3

Couple years back sitting on a bus opposite this overly attractive female.She looks in my direction and says "hi sexy, hows things?"me shocked as this female was well out of league answers back "Im cool yano babe, just chillin and dat"to which she pointed at her at her handsfree ear piece with a plainface. :mellow: me :/
THE SHAME!looooooooooooooooool

Had to search for this topic-=-=- just now -=-=-: : D i p C h e z : : . says:And ooh girl, that ur man in the pic :P[c=11] ...ωσt уα ѕαу... ιм ѕнσωωαα... [/c=15] R.I.P SILK... alwayz luv ma no1 cuz says:o na its ma cuz who died on tuesday-=-=-Felt to logoff
I wouldn't even know how to recover from this
Not one to make light of situations like this, but it could of been ALOT worse.Atleast you didnt say something like "he's dead sexy" (no homo) or something
lol bare moments where someones dropped something about someone whos died.My one...Talking to my bredrin on msn about football, and he is slewing sol campbell.I say "hes been playing sh*t coz blah blah blah, and his dad died recently init"Then theres silence, then I remember that my bredrins dad had also died(rip) a few weeks before that.There was no time for me to "feel to logoff", he logged off himself.Still feel bad about this.

This situation happened to me twice.basically at work, we have 2 ladies fitting rooms and 1 mens fitting room and out policy is that only women can try on clothes in the womens fitting room, and men can only try on clothes in the mens fitting room.I was in the ladies fitting room and some 'man' walked in with a couple of items on mens clothes and as he came in, i was like "sorry sir, this is an woman only fitting room". The 'dude' comes back to me replying "Excuse me, I'm a woman!" I Had to look haaaarrrrd at her to actually see that is was really a woman.had short hair and dressed simple like a boy. Same thing happened again in the mens fitting room but the whole story the other way around.smh
LMFAO
what a unique policy your store has
lol i couldntof been the only one saying "well duuuuuuhhh"

Guest 4. Fabregas
This situation happened to me twice.basically at work, we have 2 ladies fitting rooms and 1 mens fitting room and out policy is that only women can try on clothes in the womens fitting room, and men can only try on clothes in the mens fitting room.I was in the ladies fitting room and some 'man' walked in with a couple of items on mens clothes and as he came in, i was like "sorry sir, this is an woman only fitting room". The 'dude' comes back to me replying "Excuse me, I'm a woman!" I Had to look haaaarrrrd at her to actually see that is was really a woman.had short hair and dressed simple like a boy. Same thing happened again in the mens fitting room but the whole story the other way around.smh
LMFAO
what a unique policy your store has
:lol:

• 1 year later...

Swear today I had the worst moment. Was actually thinking of the topic when it happened.

Saw one oldddd friend that I've known since I was about 6, know her parents and everything. She was with her mum today and I see her say hello and the mum looks like she's leaning in for a kiss but not fully so I got in about 70% these times it's too late to go back so I kiss her on the cheek, everyone looks shocked and plain faced. Then the old friend say's "rah what was that for? check you out". I done some stupid luagh continued small talk then bounced.

Absolutely f*ck*ng horrible

Guest Esquilax

Remember when I was in year 11 and my mates Mum may have had cancer, was going in for checks n whatnot

Basically we were bussin jokes at the bus stop cussin some year 8s or whatever and I say loudly "Yeah you're probably gonna get cancer/ hope you get cancer" or some foolish childspeak

Guy was right next to me, totally forgot

He confided in me when he found out as well, sh*t was gay

• Downvote 10

One time in the canteen in college I was chattin with my bethrenz about some new ting in the college thats supposed to be loose and this other boy was chillin with us.

Apparrently it happened to be his sis and my bethrenz knew.. Then next thing all my bethrenz did the 'ooops ohh sh*t look'.

There is me still ranting on about the girl and they started poiting towards the boy, the I clocked and the dude was looking straight at me. Eyes blod shot red. He was close to tears. One of them easy going guys...

SSSSSSHHEEEZ!.. I was speechless after. Felt like getting swallowed into the ground.

y

t

reutr

td

YREHSTHSTST

SHT

ESH

TES

WHAT?

:rofl:

• Upvote 4

One time in the canteen in college I was chattin with my bethrenz about some new ting in the college thats supposed to be loose and this other boy was chillin with us.

Apparrently it happened to be his sis and my bethrenz knew.. Then next thing all my bethrenz did the 'ooops ohh sh*t look'.

There is me still ranting on about the girl and they started poiting towards the boy, the I clocked and the dude was looking straight at me. Eyes blod shot red. He was close to tears. One of them easy going guys...

SSSSSSHHEEEZ!.. I was speechless after. Felt like getting swallowed into the ground.

You from Devon fam?

Oh shame, I called man out on it 2 years ago as well

:/