Wiley - In The Summer

Guest Sorter.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SKYSCRAPER
TBH, This is karma for Daft Punk sampling everything they could get their hands on. Now the shoe is on the other foot...and their tracks are getting f*cked up.
Yeah, I don't understand why people are getting on their high-horses about people sampling Daft Punk, when Daft Punk's music is so heavily reliant on samples itself. Also, it's weird to me that in the last 18 months or so, it's suddenly become the in thing to like Daft Punk. Just out of nowhere, EVERYONE is Daft Punk's biggest fan all of a sudden. It wasn't like this 3 years ago, when their last record came out.IMO Kanye West has definitely been a factor in this. Ed Banger too.

TBH, This is karma for Daft Punk sampling everything they could get their hands on. Now the shoe is on the other foot...and their tracks are getting f*cked up.
Yeah, I don't understand why people are getting on their high-horses about people sampling Daft Punk, when Daft Punk's music is so heavily reliant on samples itself. Also, it's weird to me that in the last 18 months or so, it's suddenly become the in thing to like Daft Punk. Just out of nowhere, EVERYONE is Daft Punk's biggest fan all of a sudden. It wasn't like this 3 years ago, when their last record came out.IMO Kanye West has definitely been a factor in this. Ed Banger too.
That's why I don't careIt's sampled a song off Discovery which is a Daft Punk plastic fans favourite album

SMHthis tune is a BANGER, you have to realise. the flow is too muchareodynamic was prob my favorite off discovery but lluckily he hasnt changed it too much. whats the problem, instrumental = sick. wiley = godfather of grime put them together = bangerppl play the ruined a classic card far too hastily. kanye sampled daft punk, daft punk sampled BARE for their album. ppl have to accept its gna happen
c/s

Guest SKYSCRAPER
songs okaaay will probably chart nicelyi cant hate hes got the formula and he knows whats gonna bring him the pon another note does wiley ever perform live? if he is he should be eating real good right now but I never hear of him doing any shows?
I saw him in Edinburgh last year. He hasn't been to Scotland since, as far as I know.

exactlydaft punk commanding them bob marley /beatles levels of reverence, wtf is the world coming to

exactlydaft punk commanding them bob marley /beatles levels of reverence, wtf is the world coming to
plus they are probly chuffed about all these guys sampling them

these artists were never goin to have mass appeall till they cud fuse their genre with something commercially viable sound wise
Garage?
them man did that ages ago but wiley phased it out...when u think bout it he is goin back a bit in doin this lol...either way garage is not runnin ...maybe emceein on funky might work