6 POINTS IN YOUR FIRST YEAR OF DRIVING!!!

dj ryda

got flashed last night by a traffic light camera, i already have 3 points for goin 38 in a a 30 zone, i think i was doing round about 35 last night and am sure it flashed my car it was an empty manchester road at 3am in the mornin so people are bound 2 go a little over the limit, but i no another 3 points means am banned and have to do it all over again but is there anyway i can appeal or get the points took off??

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been driving for about 3 years and have been flashed by speed cams at least 10 timesNever received a letter or fine
*insert pic/video associated with the 90s cartoon 'Ducktales'*wave goodbye to ur license, ur pisssssssssedbang bang few months till 2 yrs of driving gangedit- u can buss case if on the letter u basically say a relative from somewhere in the EU was driving ur car blah blah blah. they will give u the fine but no points. make sure u give dem a real adrress from overseas and that. if u get nabbed ur double pissed thou

Guest Swiftie

This was me till last week still..FAM.. There's no discretion. How you going to appeal when there's no court appearance. Its an automatic ting..Well least with me it was.

Guest PennyTraitor

technically my license was meant to revoked cos of this. The court sent me my license bk bt the dvla said i need to hand it in. Lol at doing that. I been stoppd bt so far they havent said anything..will catch up with me eventually.

I swear you can just put someone else's details and say they were driving the car and that's it?
exactly i thought this was standardmy dad got flashed recently and has a letter come through but there's this old geezer our family knows we pay him £100-200 and put the points on his licenceyou guys needs hook ups

I swear you can just put someone else's details and say they were driving the car and that's it?
exactly i thought this was standardmy dad got flashed recently and has a letter come through but there's this old geezer our family knows we pay him £100-200 and put the points on his licenceyou guys needs hook ups
come man. You dont even need hook ups.Theres this site my boi was telling me about where there are pepole willing to take points for P..lol