The Official Lisa's Daily Bollocks Thread

Francis Coquelin

Lisa has launched an attack on Rachel to the other B-block housemates.Rachel's audition tape caused a stir after being shown to the Heavenly housemates, but Lisa also criticised Rachel for eyeing up Mario, even though she hadn't seen the tape.Lisa said Rachel had "stood next to Mario all the time, followed him everywhere, mentally undressed him" and regularly laid her hand "on his stomach".She confessed to getting "a bit cheesed off" with the flirting and said Rachel was just "trying to wind me up to get a reaction".Stuart and Dale had earlier discussed Rachel being like "two different people".Stuart said he felt as if his head was going to "explode" while watching the tape and Dale saw Rachel as having "split personalities".
Lisa this afternoon entertained the housemates from Hell with another one of her tall tales.The Hellmates were sat together separating coloured sprinkles using tweezers in an attempt to win back their right to nominate."One of my mates is a scientist. She discovered the human genome," Lisa said.The rest of the group laughed, with Darnell asking if she had received a prize for such a discovery.Dale then asked for clarification, saying: "Your friend discovered the DNA of humans? That is remarkable, that."As the group continued to titter, Rachel informed Lisa that DNA had in fact been discovered a very long time ago."Not DNA. The human genome," she corrected. "It's mint, isn't it?"It later transpired that Lisa's friend is also a bodyguard and martial arts expert.
she also said mario is a freemason despite himbeing a roman catholicthe woman is slyly on lukes level of weaselnessannoyed me when she tried it with Kat aswell

lmfao human DNA. who is she ? she does martial arts. I wouldnt have even laughed then, it would have been straight, i didnt ask how u know her i said who is she.EDIT: waiting for what comes out of her mouth next. 90 % chance it will have a place in here.

So what shite has she actually said?So far i know that she -Has claimed to have seen greys, or in her words, green men from outer space.Had outer body experiances and been able to levatate.Said Mario was once wanted by the FBI.Said her mate was the one who discovered DNA.Anything i miss?

So what shite has she actually said?So far i know that she -Has claimed to have seen greys, or in her words, green men from outer space.Had outer body experiances and been able to levatate.Said Mario was once wanted by the FBI.Said her mate was the one who discovered DNA.Anything i miss?
she said every male in the house has tried to move to her, including dennis the gay