Yeah another weed smoking topic

manuel

I HAVE to have a smoke to get to sleep its so bad that it plays in my mind and i wont sleep when this happens i end up walking around hackney at night hence how some of my stories come aboutso now I always make sure i have enough weed at all times so that dont happen been like this from day but it f*cks up my sleep i dont have dreams and if i do they are disturbed and i have alot of deja vu moments i have ramdom scenes in my sleep then weeks later these events happen nothing major i could be sitting somewhere and someone walks past wearing something playing something and then i recall that i have seen this moment before and its from the images i see in my sleep
er this is pretty much me. All of it. i have witnesses for the De ja vu thing, DREAM IS DESTINY

For real When I have weedI love to smoke that sh*t zut after zut after zut like some crackheadbutI could go weeks/months without itcan't wait till my growing project pops offsheez4-8 ounces to smoke after building up my babies for monthsi'm not gon smoke AT all whilst i'm growing themand i'ma finish the whole yield in 2-3 weeks max without shotting any of it or giving it awaygon be sick!

For real When I have weedI love to smoke that sh*t zut after zut after zut like some crackheadbutI could go weeks/months without itcan't wait till my growing project pops offsheez4-8 ounces to smoke after building up my babies for monthsi'm not gon smoke AT all whilst i'm growing themand i'ma finish the whole yield in 2-3 weeks max without shotting any of it or giving it awaygon be sick!
so ur gona smoke it all?imagine teh amount of p u cud make out of dat

allow cigarsmy dad smokes demtoked it, got sum maaaad headrushTHEN he told me that ur not actually spose 2 inhale or summin they are mainly 4 image/comforti was thinking wat kina expensive waistmon smoking tool is thistried them a couple times after aswell, but they still taste dirt

Smoking your own sh*t is THE oneYou know it aint sprayed, you know it aint been fingered by god knows how many people, you know that when your smoking it you aint lost a LOT of trichromes while its been passed about.Iv grown lowryder 2, its a gud smoke and its ready 2 smoke in just over 2 months cuz it autoflowers (stuff like AK47, white widow, bubblegum takes over 3 months)You dont get as much out of it cuz there smaller quicker growing plants but what you do get is good sh*t. Out of 3 plants i got probs 2 - 2.5 oz.You need lights and a filter at v least, they stink when their budding. People will clock if you dont have filters and you grow summet like AK.Like someone said www.uk420.com is a sick site, people there will help you out no end. Il try n post sum pics later if i can find em.

• Upvote 1

Smoking your own sh*t is THE oneYou know it aint sprayed, you know it aint been fingered by god knows how many people, you know that when your smoking it you aint lost a LOT of trichromes while its been passed about.Iv grown lowryder 2, its a gud smoke and its ready 2 smoke in just over 2 months cuz it autoflowers (stuff like AK47, white widow, bubblegum takes over 3 months)You dont get as much out of it cuz there smaller quicker growing plants but what you do get is good sh*t. Out of 3 plants i got probs 2 - 2.5 oz.You need lights and a filter at v least, they stink when their budding. People will clock if you dont have filters and you grow summet like AK.Like someone said www.uk420.com is a sick site, people there will help you out no end. Il try n post sum pics later if i can find em.
Mate I'm getting my grow tent, 250 and 600 watt (seedlings, vegetation, flowering) reflectors, fan and carbon filters on mayneeei'm going in hard trust meno smell, no baitness, no anythingjust BARE CHUNGNESS.sheeeeeeeez

I'm doing my sh*t legit, I'm proper seeing this as a serious expensive hobbyit f*ck*ng makes me blusky the thought of looking after these babies i sweari found my calling for realI'ma be growing my first coupla plants after spending around 600 quidit could all be done for half the cost but it won't be as good, some of these grow rooms i seen be looking like crack dents n sh*t, i want my babies to have a nice homeeven looking into having some sort of way to have music playing into the tent n sh*t

Mate I'm getting my grow tent, 250 and 600 watt (seedlings, vegetation, flowering) reflectors, fan and carbon filters on mayneeei'm going in hard trust meno smell, no baitness, no anythingjust BARE CHUNGNESS.sheeeeeeeez
Sounds like you gettin it all planned.I only used a 200w flouro light n still got sum niiiiice bud, not a lot, but niiiiiice bud, love to think wot 600w would get me, am tempted to go bigger but i dunno just yet.Grew in a wardrobe last time, next time will probably be in a converted chest of drawers or summet, my landlords gonna b round regularly nxt year i think so gotta be as stealth as poss, so gonna keep it small, gonna try n get NYCryder and autoAK though should be good sh*t.Gonna leave the betta stuff till i got my own place and i know NOBODY will be going in my house unless i let them. Then gonna have a full on room and sh*t, few diff strains.....aaaahhhh gonna be good!U know what you wanna grow?