Yeah another weed smoking topic

manuel

how can I dry me weed quickly peoples, Ive got a house party in half hour to go to :wacko: safe
deep half an hour i duno if itll work in half hour, but i just take out the buds, put it on kitchen roll, then put another peice of kitch roll on top of it, and leave it near a window

Guest WAVESURFER
havent blazed 4 2 weeks now. feel goodbtw if any of u r smoking 2nite at yard watch this
that was beautiful no female
Really was.I had a huge grin on my face & almost welled up.Again, no female.

Man I feel bumped. Waited over an hour sat in my misty car for the guy to come and then all he has is this damp stuff :( Shoulda asked before hand but oh well its nice to have a smoke finallywhats the best way to dry damp weed out quickly?
lol shamenever trust weed from someone u don't personally know.

I HAVE to have a smoke to get to sleep its so bad that it plays in my mind and i wont sleep when this happens i end up walking around hackney at night hence how some of my stories come aboutso now I always make sure i have enough weed at all times so that dont happen been like this from day but it f*cks up my sleep i dont have dreams and if i do they are disturbed and i have alot of deja vu moments i have ramdom scenes in my sleep then weeks later these events happen nothing major i could be sitting somewhere and someone walks past wearing something playing something and then i recall that i have seen this moment before and its from the images i see in my sleep

I HAVE to have a smoke to get to sleep its so bad that it plays in my mind and i wont sleep when this happens i end up walking around hackney at night hence how some of my stories come aboutso now I always make sure i have enough weed at all times so that dont happen been like this from day but it f*cks up my sleep i dont have dreams and if i do they are disturbed and i have alot of deja vu moments i have ramdom scenes in my sleep then weeks later these events happen nothing major i could be sitting somewhere and someone walks past wearing something playing something and then i recall that i have seen this moment before and its from the images i see in my sleep
yeah i never used to have dreams wen i blazed too muchdidnt sleep well - always woke up a few hours after goin to sleepdo u not think u cud tire yourself out with a game of football during the day and then sleep without being high?

i've given up, been four clear days now and feelin good.not actually feelin any 'better', jus glad i'm not missing it, and looking forward to a life without itof course i say this everytime i give up but this time round i think i'm just gnna have to apply a "just say no" attitudei always manage to convince myself "just this once", but aslong as i've got it, i'll smoke it.i plan to go Edgeware Road soon and buy a big f*ckoff Shisha so wen i'm really gagging for a smoke i can jus get my middle aged arab on