Yeah another weed smoking topic

manuel

How easy do you sleep if you haven't had a smoke? I was lying in bed till gone 5 this morning trying to sleep and I couldn't, My eyes and body were tired just I could not sleep. This is the 1st time in a few months Ive not had a smoke and I am craving. Drove to town earlier and my road rage was on some next level, Beeping everyone and cussing them. So stressed. How can no one I know have anything on them :angry: rant over.

lol its all about waking up this morning having a few spliffs then going to tescos for full english and getting it for freesick day.. wake and bake>>>>>zoot before bed.i cant really sleep unless ive had a spliff.

Haven't had a zut in a coupla days still, so I'm sleeping goodI find this to be a major problem at uni, when I blaze most daysKind of on topic howeverI'm currently reading and looking a lot into growing some good bud (some nice sh*t, none of that plant a seed in a pot and put it under a lamp sh*t) Anyone done a GOOD job before?I set up a grow shed for one shotter with my boy back in the day, but that was so long ago, sh*t i don't even remember most of itI also figured I need a hobby and some discipline whilst in my second year so this is perfectAnyone have some nice info, tips, websites

Haven't had a zut in a coupla days still, so I'm sleeping goodI find this to be a major problem at uni, when I blaze most daysKind of on topic howeverI'm currently reading and looking a lot into growing some good bud (some nice sh*t, none of that plant a seed in a pot and put it under a lamp sh*t) Anyone done a GOOD job before?I set up a grow shed for one shotter with my boy back in the day, but that was so long ago, sh*t i don't even remember most of itI also figured I need a hobby and some discipline whilst in my second year so this is perfectAnyone have some nice info, tips, websites
Wanna attempt this aswell still, just lacking the space...and the lightsBut Carlos check this: http://www.rollitup.org/newbie-central/937...-marijuana.htmlCheck out the forum in general it's real informative

My mate has grown a few plants without buying no hi-tech lights and stuff. Their pretty big now still a few good weeks to go though. Although its prob best to buy lights for them to grow and bud better still. Ah this stress is too much. Im gonna go hunt some greenery down in a bit like a fiend. :shiftyninja:

Nar mateI'm doing that sh*t up NorthGot a couple options up there but I don't feel to trust anyone and pending on the size of my room, I'ma go on a solo mission with my flat-mate I'm just hoping and hoping the room is going to be big enough.
Pissed Need someone who's onit down here, preferably with know-how

craving atm but cba to go to plaistowhad some last night thoput me to sleep nicely, woke up on the floor at 9am
thats another thing that pisses me off. I got no dealers who live close :( their all at least 5mins drive away and 5 mins is a long way tbh. Especially the hassel (sp) of getting int he car etc etc.