Yeah another weed smoking topic

manuel

Personally I'm not gon be looking to have seperate veg and flowering sections so in a tent thats 1m x 1m x 2m, I can grow 5 plants that's a reasonably small spacethe hardest thing about this whole thing for me personally is ventilation, you need to extract hot air from the tent to outside of the room so that cool air can be taken from the room and into the tent

• 6 years later...

Smoking your own sh*t is THE oneYou know it aint sprayed, you know it aint been fingered by god knows how many people, you know that when your smoking it you aint lost a LOT of trichromes while its been passed about.Iv grown lowryder 2, its a gud smoke and its ready 2 smoke in just over 2 months cuz it autoflowers (stuff like AK47, white widow, bubblegum takes over 3 months)You dont get as much out of it cuz there smaller quicker growing plants but what you do get is good sh*t. Out of 3 plants i got probs 2 - 2.5 oz.You need lights and a filter at v least, they stink when their budding. People will clock if you dont have filters and you grow summet like AK.Like someone said www.uk420.com is a sick site, people there will help you out no end. Il try n post sum pics later if i can find em.

Mate I'm getting my grow tent, 250 and 600 watt (seedlings, vegetation, flowering) reflectors, fan and carbon filters on mayneeei'm going in hard trust meno smell, no baitness, no anythingjust BARE CHUNGNESS.sheeeeeeeez

did u end up growing?

how succesful was ur first grow?

:lol:

I did and it was a disaster.

Both attempts yielded less than acceptable results. Mostly due to inexperience and lack of knowledgeable help.

If anyone wants to do this, from scratch it's a full time job. A lot to learn. A lot to manage.

If you're an experienced grower, with little responsibilities, you can eventually have a self-managed farm. But to get to that, from no0b level is ridiculously hard.

dark net ftw.

• Upvote 1

:lol:

I did and it was a disaster.

Both attempts yielded less than acceptable results. Mostly due to inexperience and lack of knowledgeable help.

If anyone wants to do this, from scratch it's a full time job. A lot to learn. A lot to manage.

If you're an experienced grower, with little responsibilities, you can eventually have a self-managed farm. But to get to that, from no0b level is ridiculously hard.

dark net ftw.

You don't need dark net, you can just go on uk420 forum