Yeah another weed smoking topic

manuel

been smoking thai recently, makes a nice change to cro
All I seem to burn is thai, it's alot don't get me wrong, but I feel to mix it up stilland c/s E15's post, which makes me wanna ask Wavaki is who's this guy in Plaistow, and what's he sayin?
1 of my boys from early, food is nicegot a shotta in gate aswell but i prefer pickin up off my boybut then again im a weed n00b so i cnt rly tell the difference to tough

All I seem to burn is thai, it's alot don't get me wrong, but I feel to mix it up stilland c/s E15's post, which makes me wanna ask Wavaki is who's this guy in Plaistow, and what's he sayin?
1 of my boys from early, food is nicegot a shotta in gate aswell but i prefer pickin up off my boybut then again im a weed n00b so i cnt rly tell the difference to tough
Might have to holla at you 1na these days then man My guy's in Napa and ain't coming back 4 a lil while still

lol @ you fiendscertain guys in here need to look at what they just posted and rethink their sh*t tbhyou went ur whole life up until say....15? without weed helping you sleepsmokin makes you tired, so if you aint smoking DO SOMETHING and you will get tiredexercise and be busy, go for a swim, jog, anything, tire yourself out and you will sleep better than a weed induced long napplus you will feel a more clear headed when you wake up

Might have to holla at you 1na these days then man My guy's in Napa and ain't coming back 4 a lil while still
yh yhjust pm me

craving atm but cba to go to plaistowhad some last night thoput me to sleep nicely, woke up on the floor at 9am
thats another thing that pisses me off. I got no dealers who live close :( their all at least 5mins drive away and 5 mins is a long way tbh. Especially the hassel (sp) of getting int he car etc etc.
LOL make them come to you then

Not many dealer i know travel for less than a Oz, 1/2 if your lucky.....'blud can u bring me some grade''yea yea how much''a 10nz'*phone line down*
lol truemore time i go to meet the dealer so its a local guys only
standardf*ck traveling

i smoke occasionally these days, not dependant, just rolled a zoot i saved from yesterday and im dragging out time until i bun it
I can do this. Im no heavy smoker. I just need one zoot top satisfy me still. Gonna go pick up now finally :)Hope its good sh*t, Ill prob buy anyway as im craving so much :lol: