The real ''fuck them airbrushed chicks'' thread

Adidas

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOTTTTTTTTTTDAMNNNNNNNNNNNNbut on another note, judging by the backgrounds to, and the settings that most of these yats took these pics, if they channeled the energy into working towards a better financial situation, that they do into posing feverishly for banal myspace pics, then they would have more to say for themselves38921904081693568302.jpgdont get it twisted cah i would bitebut get the f*ck outta ere with that dot cotton bathroomLMFAOcan smell the mildew on the tiles from here :arrow:

GOTTTTTTTTTTDAMNNNNNNNNNNNNbut on another note, judging by the backgrounds to, and the settings that most of these yats took these pics, if they channeled the energy into working towards a better financial situation, that they do into posing feverishly for banal myspace pics, then they would have more to say for themselves38921904081693568302.jpgdont get it twisted cah i would bitebut get the f*ck outta ere with that dot cotton bathroomLMFAOcan smell the mildew on the tiles from here :arrow:
Be careful, guys like Wavaki will jump on you for being gay due to you noticing that.He jumped on me for saying someones curtains looked sh*t.

Be careful, guys like Wavaki will jump on you for being gay due to you noticing that.He jumped on me for saying someones curtains looked sh*t.
Remembers when that girl from High School Musical got exposed and Ninja noticed the handbag in the back. :lol: