Berbatov at Man Uniteds training ground

HangTheDJ

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Articles being quickly thrown together now on sites, might be some truth in this?

Dimitar Berbatov: On his way out?Spurs have been holding out for a fee in the region of £38million for their star striker, but it is thought they have now reached agreement with the Premier League champions on a £28million deal. Spurs are closing in on a replacement signing and have also been boosted by the form of striker Darren Bent who has hit 13 goals in pre-season.The Bulgarian has been tracked by United for months and their conduct had angered the White Hart Lane club, who believe the Red Devils were pursuing a public transfer campaign. United were reported to the FA by Spurs but it is likely any deal would see this complaint withdrawn.Reports suggest the 27-year-old could be a United player by the time the Premier League kicks off this weekend, with some claiming he was at United's Carrington training ground for talks on Tuesday.Berbatov has made no secret of his desire to move to Old Trafford, something which has frustrated bosses at Spurs who felt he should have shown more loyalty, and he has been criticised for his lack of application since returning from the summer break. It will come as a second blow in a matter of weeks after Robbie Keane insisted to be given permission to move to Liverpool.Zenit St Petersburg forward Andrei Arshavin and Spartak Moscow star Roman Pavlyuchenko both remain at the top of coach Juande Ramos' wanted list, and the sale of Berbatov could free up enough funds for the Russian strike pair to be reunited in north London. West Ham United striker Dean Ashton - reportedly told to shed pounds by England coach Fabio Capello - has also been tracked, but a move for David Villa would appear to be doomed to failure.Berbatov has scored 27 Premier League goals in 63 starts since moving from Bayer Leverkusen but his time at the club has been dogged by transfer rumours and questions over his commitment.

loads of fans dont want him i think i was the first that didnt want him i was just sick of all these so called fans the other season saying we will just get berbatov and this summer fans saying so what if ronaldo goes well get berbatov insteadhate that sh*teven though i dont want him he will be class at man utd player of the yearhe is world class and needs to be at a united/milan/real no offence to spursthe main reason i didnt want him is because i want the league to be real competetive and not this "the best players should play for top 4" bollocksfurthermore Why did berbatov reject us when ruud left we made a 10m bid whihc was excepted and he chose to go to tottenham insteadthat was the only time i wanted to sign him.....Campbell has shown hes not read yet for more then 15 first team gamesSaha is a liability.... So we cant go into the season with just Rooney and TevezIf we sign Berbs i wouldnt be suprised if we got 1 more after.....

Guest Batman

Think we will get him + another forward anywayalthough I CAN see some 'we have completed our team dont need anymore players for now etc etc' crap happening

berbatov is better then every player we been linked with except etoohuuntelaar and benzema(currently) are miles behind himhe is one of my fav players but i wanted roque santa cruz or etoo because i think that Roovez partnership coulda gone onto great thingsoh well