Kano

streets.

Guest Swiftie
Songs pretty standard to me at da mo. If I get it on mp3 it may improve.Vid is sick but concept is abc. I woulda thought of it
Should've passed it on to one of the many lackluster producers who think they' the next Guy Ritchie just coz they can stand behind a tripod.

Songs pretty standard to me at da mo. If I get it on mp3 it may improve.Vid is sick but concept is abc. I woulda thought of it
Should've passed it on to one of the many lackluster producers who think they' the next Guy Ritchie just coz they can stand behind a tripod.
Execution is f*cked. I love the vid, just dont think the concept is that ground breaking or something most wouldnt have thought of if presented with the song.Execution is whats all important

Direction is sick but idea is bittenAny 'Make It Work For You' video
innit was just about to post this
Thats what the f*ck it reminded me of. The scene with the stacked CD copier looked familiar.Guess its only me that thinks Kano has a slight Yankee twang in this song

when this dropped when kano came cov one girl almost died
@ godiva? that was ram out'Anywhere we go' tore it up aswell, 140 Grime St is an instant cash money cop
wtf...don't tell me u was there?that tent was bout 12 metres long u woulda been able to smell my northern bein blazedwot was u doin in cov?bare sloshes in them tents i got 3 numbers n i didn't even movei was gone tbh i don't really remember anywehre we go i jus remember thinkin ahh bait wiley production

Guest Tibbius
when this dropped when kano came cov one girl almost died
@ godiva? that was ram out'Anywhere we go' tore it up aswell, 140 Grime St is an instant cash money cop
wtf...don't tell me u was there?that tent was bout 12 metres long u woulda been able to smell my northern bein blazedwot was u doin in cov?bare sloshes in them tents i got 3 numbers n i didn't even movei was gone tbh i don't really remember anywehre we go i jus remember thinkin ahh bait wiley production
yeah i was there, the weed smoke that wasnt comin from u, was coming from my group. some hype gettin in there, the rain boyed it.i come cov alot, im practically a local.