'some people are gay get over it'

n/a

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ckin hate when people equate being gay to being blacknothing got to do with eachothercompletely different issues
if u discriminate someone cos they're gay when them being gay has nothign to do with wht they are applying for or doing then thats the same as being discriminated against cos of colour then no?

2bh I think its proof that God doesn't exist in the traditional sense/Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve and all that.God doesn't make mistakes.If you accept gays you openly are cussing down God.Who if he existed I'm sure would not have a bar.Thus it is conclusive.
you not heard of Sodom and Gomorrah?

f*ckin hate when people equate being gay to being blacknothing got to do with eachothercompletely different issues
if u discriminate someone cos they're gay when them being gay has nothign to do with wht they are applying for or doing then thats the same as being discriminated against cos of colour then no?
knew some faggot was going to do thisHomosexuality = SICK, SICK PERVERSION

being gay doesnt stop u frm being most things.fathering children in every borough and on the dole = sick sick perversion too.who u sleep with at night or in the day time doesnt stop you from doing most normal jobs.

being gay doesnt stop u frm being most things.fathering children in every borough and on the dole = sick sick perversion too.who u sleep with at night or in the day time doesnt stop you from doing most normal jobs.
That's a massive simplification.On par with saying Paedophiles aren't unable to do most jobs just because they f*ck little children in their spare time.

nothing wrong with being gay but it shoudlnt be shoved in people's faces as if you have to accept it. some people dont like seeing two str8 people making out in public so cos someone objects to seeing gays doesnt make them homophopic.the most annoying thing about being 'gay' are the super homophobes. there are genuine homophobic people but god or nature has a weird way of screwing with such people cos chances are someone in their family is gay. i know a woman who is christian ...always ranting about gays and how they are going to hell. yet her daughter is gay...she told me 2 of her cousins are also gay. then you have the homopobic ones who are DL at the same time. u have 'stra8' men coming in to receive treatment for an STD that is 99.9% contracted by gay sex. these same fools will go on forums typing 'no homo' or using the word every time someone annoys them.
Sounds like your talking from the perspective of an exit-enterer

fathering children in every borough and on the dole = sick sick perversion too.VENOMif thats a dig at black people, which it clearly issuck your nan with a macdonalds straw and come with something betteryou c*nt
lol feelings? its not a dig at black people even i was jus saying and 001 nah it was for pple like you actually...who will DEFINATELY be in one of those categories

fathering children in every borough and on the dole = sick sick perversion too.VENOMif thats a dig at black people, which it clearly issuck your nan with a macdonalds straw and come with something betteryou c*nt
looooooooooool the visual!!!& alsodid someone say being black = being gay???? wth??? explain what you mean please?

lol feelings? its not a dig at black people even i was jus saying and 001 nah it was for pple like you actually...who will DEFINATELY be in one of those categories
So how do you know what the worst thing about being gay is?

some of us r allrightdo u think if i had a choice i wud be gay NO!its jus a part of who i am and i dont giv a f*ck if all u wanna do is hate up 2 u reallyi find it funny people hate gays, that sign is what every gay/bi is thinkingy waste ur time arguin bout it tho?

stop comparing faggots to paedophiles manits not the same thing
lolI'm pointing out the absurdity of blanket statements.
it is a stupid statement and has nothing to do with the topic. a peado is a criminal of the highest order, so hwo the f*ck can u compare employing someone who breaks the law to someone who isnt? @001 i was referring to those who talk about gay people

looooooooooool the visual!!!& alsodid someone say being black = being gay???? wth??? explain what you mean please?
it's common knowledge, dont be coy

it is a stupid statement and has nothing to do with the topic. a peado is a criminal of the highest order, so hwo the f*ck can u compare employing someone who breaks the law to someone who isnt? @001 i was referring to those who talk about gay people
lol. A Criminal of the Highest Order?Certain countries you will be executed or stoned to death for being Gay.Others you will be given a bly for f*ck*ng children like its nothing.Because society says it is or isnt acceptable, doesn't mean its natural or any less perverse.

lol. A Criminal of the Highest Order?Certain countries you will be executed or stoned to death for being Gay.Others you will be given a bly for f*ck*ng children like its nothing.Because society says it is or isnt acceptable, doesn't mean its natural or any less perverse.
c/seven tho meh i ent got problem with gays