• Sega Mega Drive II
    • Super Nintendo

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

mega drive vs NES = mega drive wins...these were the days wen u could only get MK on segaMaster system vs SNES = SNES wins... man was rinsing street fighter alpha on this consoleGame gear vs Gameboy = Gamegear wins...r u sick....colour handheld game from eeeeeearly !Saturn vs N64 = I have to say N64it looks like a tie tbh ...nintendo only edges it cos of the mario brandMario kart >>>>>> any sonic game about
are you talkin mortal kombat???cos that was on snes
llow him fam. man has no idea what hes talking about
llow him or llow me...and in the days of the mega drive and the NES u could only get MK on Mega drive...if i remember correctly MK crossed over when 4 was released and the game became sheg with the boulders and skulls on the floor etc and sub-zero lost his mask...so i repeat...who has no idea ?
mk was on snes for timewhat are u on about???snes had mk 1,2,3

lol he must be kinda high or summin coz hes comparin the wrong consoles with each other toomust be twizzled
match the consoles up in the way u see fit then sir...id like to see how u fair
lol, fam. PMs for whatever ur smoking
i was genuinely asking for correction...i was playing these games wat seems like a lifetime ago now

Megadrive definitely. Sephiroth's pic of his collection is bringing back too many memories. A weekend wasnt a weekend unless couple cousins came around and played streets of rage 2 player co op, street fighter, golden axe and altered beast....who remembers this one?The way that machine used to overheat lol.I remember when i stumbled across a jap vers of one of the shinobi games. The cartridge was bigger than the slot you placed the game in on the mega drive so my brother sent for the hot knife. Real modding lol.

Guest Sho'Case
I think it was Fifa 96 or 97 which had the SICKEST intro music.Was f*ck*ng epic.I been looking for it for years. Someone please help.
Bet it is Fifa Road To world cup 98Best fifa ever point blank period
:!: Can't even choose

Straight sega when im ere still.the intro was too nutsSEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH
C/SSega all the way...Esp the classic megadrive, with the built in headphone jack and vol controls. to sneak play time when ur mom n dad gone to bed. Playing Sonic 2 til 3am on a school nite.Nintendo is still rated but Sega had the edge.Super Street fighter2 was perfect on the SNES though...