Lets settle this once and for all

ReZiW

Sega Mega Drive II Vs Super Nintendo  

1. 1. ......

• Sega Mega Drive II
    • Super Nintendo

All this hype over the Mega Drive is sickening. Will always play second fiddle to the SNES. Sonic never came close to Super Mario World, probably the best platform game ever.Striker and ISS had the football side locked down. Striker was a personal fave cos you could play indoor.F Zero for the racing.Killer Instinct for the beat em up.I could go on and on.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All this hype over the Mega Drive is sickening. Will always play second fiddle to the SNES. Sonic never came close to Super Mario World, probably the best platform game ever.Striker and ISS had the football side locked down. Striker was a personal fave cos you could play indoor.F Zero for the racing.Killer Instinct for the beat em up.I could go on and on.
BOOOO

Aint read it through but facts are:SEGA just makes games now, SEKKKLEStreet Fighter was better on SNES. It was terrible on the SEGASome of the best games for SNES:Street Fighter 2 TurboSuper Mario WorldTurtles Tournament FighterStrikerSuper MetroidISSISS DeluxeStarFoxMario KartMortal Kombat 3Might as well drop the two best looking games on a CATRIDGE, EVERDonkey Kong CountryKiller InstinctMega Drive could never have them graphics seen on those two gamesGranted Mega Drive had some good gamesStreets of Rage 2FlashbackJungle Stirke (SNES Version was poor)Sonic 2Oh yeah, Ecco the Dolphin was too much lol

Aint read it through but facts are:SEGA just makes games now, SEKKKLEStreet Fighter was better on SNES. It was terrible on the SEGASome of the best games for SNES:Street Fighter 2 TurboSuper Mario WorldTurtles Tournament FighterStrikerSuper MetroidISSISS DeluxeStarFoxMario KartMortal Kombat 3Might as well drop the two best looking games on a CATRIDGE, EVERDonkey Kong CountryKiller InstinctMega Drive could never have them graphics seen on those two gamesGranted Mega Drive had some good gamesStreets of Rage 2FlashbackJungle Stirke (SNES Version was poor)Sonic 2Oh yeah, Ecco the Dolphin was too much lol
Ya see I didn't wanna shatter the Sega man dems belief in their console.Cold hearted.

Oh damn, Jungle Stirke. You brought a lil tear joy to my eye. DAT GAME WAS D sh*t.Nintendo just had the more iconic brand going for it and better business brains. As proved by it's rise to the top again.Sega just had more darker edge to it... Nintendo all fluffy and nice and didn't look as good.Yeah sega good at making games, but they set the standard... remember sega worlds and old arcade venues. From Daytona USA, Virtua Racing and fighter. And all them classic sega arcade unit games... Who remembers that jet fighter game, you sit in a gyroscope type thing and as you move your joystick the whole unit moves 360 degress sending you upside down etc...SEGA ALL THE WAY, nintendo step off...

How can your argument be that they just make games now?Sega dared to try something else with that (Admittedly sh*t) Saturn and then was probably way too early in releasing the dreamcast.They deaded themselves by acting too hastily IMO but the games were always top notch on the mega driveStreets of rageEcco the dolphinKid chameleonDessert strikeRoad rashAfter burnerBubble and SqueekCosmic spaceheadSpeedball: Brutal DeluxeGolden AxeAlien 3Earthworm Jimf22 interceptor

sega was sick had sick gamebut they did not last longapart from streets of rage 2 and sonic i wernt really on replayin gamessnes boyreplay lol i aint even complete certain games let alone replaybut as in the situation im in now (i got ps3 and 360)i had mega drive and snesso i really cnt choosei have love for both

Guest Van Der Wavy

SNES had Street Fighter Turbo II, Super Mario 3, Mario Kart, the Donkey Kong seriesBoy...However, Sonic 3 with the add-on Sonic & Knuckles cartridge was the ONE!