ViP2 Man Dem - Chicks + Raves = ?

iheartgrime

I still can't get my head round this, maybe one of yous can expalinYou go to a rave, you drink, you chirps, you might even pull a few chicksBUTWhy is it that some chicks [when your speaking to them] tell you they have no man, when they do...Example I'm sweating it out in a rave, notice this ting near me that is overly buff - Dancing with a group of her girlfriendsThought cool, go to the toilets fix up my face, garms look fresh etcSo I approach the chick like 'How you doing darling, can I buy you a drink' (Yeah how cliche but it works) she says yeahSo I buy the chick a drink sit her down, start talking to her - She lives local to me, rah rah rah half drunken banter going on, abit of flirtingThen I drop the 'do you have a boyfriend' question she says no I had a bad experiance with my last so I'm taken it easySo thought hmm, should I allow it and move on - But then out the blue find she's leaning foward all pout'n nd sh*tSafe! Moved in started lips'n and what not...
plain_face.png*LEAVES THREAD IN DISGUST*

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm raggo turning this into a race topic.THIS IS A WHITE PEOPLE/BRITISH THING.BOOZE BRITAIN AND DEM PROGRAMMES THERE. TYPICAL ENGLISH PEOPLE ARE NASTY.SEASONING CHICKEN WITH SALT AND PEPPERWASHING DISHES IN COLD WATER, LETTING THE DISHES SOAKBATHING THE NIGHT BEFORE THEN WAKING UP IN THE MORNING, SPRAYING LYNX AND LEAVING THE YARD.DROPPING FOOD ON THEIR CARPET AT HOME PICKING IT UP AND EATING IT SAMEWAYCOMING HOME ASKING WHATS FOR DINNER TO BE TOLD "BEANS, CHICKEN NUGGETS, CHIPS (OVEN FOODS)MENTIONING BOB MARLEY ANYTIME JAMAICA IS REFERRED TORANDOMLY LIPSIN GYAL IN A RAVE, GETTING COMPLETELY HAMMERED, TAKING A PISS DOWN THE ALLEY THEN GOING TO THE LOCAL KEBAB SHOP AND BOXING A KEBAB ON THE WAY HOME BEFORE THROWING UP AT THE NEAREST BUS STOP.ALL OF THE ABOVE = BRITAIN INCLUDING THE THREAD STARTER.F*CK OUTTA HERE.GOLIATH HAS SPOKEN.

I'm raggo turning this into a race topic.THIS IS A WHITE PEOPLE/BRITISH THING.BOOZE BRITAIN AND DEM PROGRAMMES THERE. TYPICAL ENGLISH PEOPLE ARE NASTY.SEASONING CHICKEN WITH SALT AND PEPPERWASHING DISHES IN COLD WATER, LETTING THE DISHES SOAKBATHING THE NIGHT BEFORE THEN WAKING UP IN THE MORNING, SPRAYING LYNX AND LEAVING THE YARD.DROPPING FOOD ON THEIR CARPET AT HOME PICKING IT UP AND EATING IT SAMEWAYCOMING HOME ASKING WHATS FOR DINNER TO BE TOLD "BEANS, CHICKEN NUGGETS, CHIPS (OVEN FOODS)MENTIONING BOB MARLEY ANYTIME JAMAICA IS REFERRED TORANDOMLY LIPSIN GYAL IN A RAVE, GETTING COMPLETELY HAMMERED, TAKING A PISS DOWN THE ALLEY THEN GOING TO THE LOCAL KEBAB SHOP AND BOXING A KEBAB ON THE WAY HOME BEFORE THROWING UP AT THE NEAREST BUS STOP.ALL OF THE ABOVE = BRITAIN INCLUDING THE THREAD STARTER.F*CK OUTTA HERE.GOLIATH HAS SPOKEN.
WOOOOOOOY, That was strong

deeeeeeeeeeeeeep !!!!!!bait goliath dont have white friends i was shocked when i got a white friend a few years ago man was total opposite to that sterotype

lol u got boyed on a number of levelsbut u mugged urself of first an foremost for a. offerin to buy a bitch a drinkb. lipsin a bitch you jus met in a clubc. arguing with the guy, about oi thats my link lolwutd. goin an confrontin her about it, shudda jus kept it movin tbhi was gna say maybe he jus one a dem guys that wont let go, but seen as she rounded off the boyment at the end, i duno man, both a dem are twisted in the head space
^^^^ all of what she said. Them sort of chicks should get punched up, but that being said you brought the situation on yourself

:D:D:D This guy.

Post of Strength - POS for the acronym man and gyal dem.Thread starter did bring it on himself though.Making quick eye contact, buss a smile, check for reaction, then ignore her totally = her on ur d*ck all night >>>>> lipsin someone elses wife, buyin someone elses wife a drink, gettin hotted after doing so.

About that "Letting the dishes soak" thing...I swear its standard if you have [mr muscle] Dried or burnt on grease [mr muscle] that you soak that sh*t in boiling water and some sort of detergent so it loosens up that sh*t, then come back to it and clean it?Not everyone has sandpapery back of the hands that they use to clean their dishes innit, just saying...

About that "Letting the dishes soak" thing...I swear its standard if you have [mr muscle] Dried or burnt on grease [mr muscle] that you soak that sh*t in boiling water and some sort of detergent so it loosens up that sh*t, then come back to it and clean it?Not everyone has sandpapery back of the hands that they use to clean their dishes innit, just saying...
LMFAOi thought he meant leavin the bubbles on the dishes tho

Oh rightIn that case yeahNasty whitey sh*t.

Oh rightIn that case yeahNasty whitey sh*t.
Ey we're not all like that.Although my mum don't wash her meat before cooking it.. I've had to politely hot her on a few occasions.