When you're getting head...

Shawn_Carter

LMAO @ all you man not bussing from headmust be getting some SWAGGGGGGGG headlolneed to start f*ck*ng with some pros stilli understand what cockney thug meant, when you get that pro head giver you sumtimes cant even be bothered to have sex when the chick can just do everything for you and you just chill, and plus the feeling is out of this world

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO @ all you man not bussing from headmust be getting some SWAGGGGGGGG headlolneed to start f*ck*ng with some pros stilli understand what cockney thug meant, when you get that pro head giver you sumtimes cant even be bothered to have sex when the chick can just do everything for you and you just chill, and plus the feeling is out of this world
truss

This one chick... She does this thing with her hand rolling over the tip. Too good. Send a shiver down my spine! Dunno if I'm gonna buss or piss everywhere so I just tell her stop lol.
:D i know dem ones but i either feel like pissing or laughing & I tell them to stopone time in Holloway Odean I told dis ting abit too late & accidently did piss in her moutshe wasn't happy tbh

This one chick... She does this thing with her hand rolling over the tip. Too good. Send a shiver down my spine! Dunno if I'm gonna buss or piss everywhere so I just tell her stop lol.
:D i know dem ones but i either feel like pissing or laughing & I tell them to stopone time in Holloway Odean I told dis ting abit too late & accidently did piss in her moutshe wasn't happy tbh
Pissed! (Literally!)

:D i know dem ones but i either feel like pissing or laughing & I tell them to stopone time in Holloway Odeon I told dis ting abit too late & accidently did piss in her moutshe wasn't happy tbh
Pissed! (Literally!)
Indeed J, indeed. . .I felt like a right c*nt coz tho man explained it wasn't intentional, i am sure she thought it was.

yo doggystyle was my favorite position, until I switched shitdead sh*t, got on some hed shitdoggystyle was my favorite position, until I switched shitdead sh*t, got on some hed sh*t gimme some hedgimme some hedgimme some hedgimme some hed f*ck*ng love reciving blow job and shooting my load in a girls face wow.

:D i know dem ones but i either feel like pissing or laughing & I tell them to stopone time in Holloway Odeon I told dis ting abit too late & accidently did piss in her moutshe wasn't happy tbh
Pissed! (Literally!)
Indeed J, indeed. . .I felt like a right c*nt coz tho man explained it wasn't intentional, i am sure she thought it was.
i dn't understand how guys piss in girls mouths, when gettin headi honestly dn't

Pissed! (Literally!)
i dn't understand how guys piss in girls mouths, when gettin headi honestly dn't
i c/s this

Pissed! (Literally!)
i c/s this

Pissed! (Literally!)
i c/s this

Some girls just can and some just can't do it right. That's the difference as to whether you'll buss or not.My ex wife could make me nut in minutes from head. The one before could too. My regular friend with benefits right now has a good game to start with but then it all goes wrong and just feels mad sensitive I just have to low it.Sometimes a tongue piercing makes it live, sometimes it deads it.How anyone can say head is better than the pumps I don't know.Craziest head I ever got was back in Feb.. Drivin back from Liquid in Harlow to Watford, got one ting in the car I'd been hittin the last few weeks. Starts shinin me on the M25, man dem are in the lane next to me lookin like WHOA (no homes) had no tints them times, the girl is changin gears for me cos her body is in the way of the gear stick.Them professional head mounts there. She's clearly done it before, her gear changing was better than mine.

Some girls just can and some just can't do it right. That's the difference as to whether you'll buss or not.My ex wife could make me nut in minutes from head. The one before could too. My regular friend with benefits right now has a good game to start with but then it all goes wrong and just feels mad sensitive I just have to low it.Sometimes a tongue piercing makes it live, sometimes it deads it.How anyone can say head is better than the pumps I don't know.Craziest head I ever got was back in Feb.. Drivin back from Liquid in Harlow to Watford, got one ting in the car I'd been hittin the last few weeks. Starts shinin me on the M25, man dem are in the lane next to me lookin like WHOA (no homes) had no tints them times, the girl is changin gears for me cos her body is in the way of the gear stick.Them professional head mounts there. She's clearly done it before, her gear changing was better than mine.
C/Sminus the gearchanging for me bit... Just lean the seat back further...Funny pulling up at traffic lights driver next door ain't got a clue whats going on... risk element adds to it...