When you're getting head...

Shawn_Carter

HEAD BETTER DAN p*ssy U NT SERIOUS CUZ - MOS GALS NEED TO STOP SCRATCHN MY DIK WIT DER TEETHIVE ONLY BUSS 4RM HED ONCE SHE WAS ALL MASSAGIN MY BALLS - CUDNT EVEN BEAT IT AFTA JUS WENT HOME. IT WAS D KINA HED DAT WUD MEK U WNA MARRY HER,WEN GALS SAY DNT BUSS IN MY MOUF I LAUGH IN MY HED I WISH I CUD JUS BUSS IN DER TO SEE DER REACTION N SAY IT WASSA ACCINDENT LOL
Dictionary is you for real, spastic writing is not permittedIts all about the girl suck me off then I lick her pum then we sex, do at least 4 positions and thats me.
fam shutup
It is shut up, not fam shutup.1. Capital F is needed.2. What is fam? unknown word.3. Shutup is no word, you may have mistaken it for shut up, which is the correct way.The dictionary will teach you this.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEAD BETTER DAN p*ssy U NT SERIOUS CUZ - MOS GALS NEED TO STOP SCRATCHN MY DIK WIT DER TEETHIVE ONLY BUSS 4RM HED ONCE SHE WAS ALL MASSAGIN MY BALLS - CUDNT EVEN BEAT IT AFTA JUS WENT HOME. IT WAS D KINA HED DAT WUD MEK U WNA MARRY HER,WEN GALS SAY DNT BUSS IN MY MOUF I LAUGH IN MY HED I WISH I CUD JUS BUSS IN DER TO SEE DER REACTION N SAY IT WASSA ACCINDENT LOL
Dictionary is you for real, spastic writing is not permittedIts all about the girl suck me off then I lick her pum then we sex, do at least 4 positions and thats me.
fam shutup
lol

fam u cnt even spell sense
Common sence >>>>>>>>>>>> Marlon sence
and ur trying aswellgettin hed in da cinema >sh*t was wild bak in da day
1. My name is not "fam" (If are shortening the word family, I am not your family so do not call me this)2. Where are your capital letters?3. You never start a sentence with "And."4. u, cnt, ur, bak, da, gettin & hed are not words.Use a dictionary you spastic frog!

man like me has never been deep throatedheard its that crackany truth to this?
It's like having sex for the first time.First time it happens you get that sense that everything is ok in the world.You are at peace with yourself and your surroundings.Tranquility.
i will not be robbed of such a pleasure

man like me has never been deep throatedheard its that crackany truth to this?
It's like having sex for the first time.First time it happens you get that sense that everything is ok in the world.You are at peace with yourself and your surroundings.Tranquility.
LMAO

Been barebacking for the last 4 years with my Steady. Her head gets a FAIL from me, wifey just aint good at it at all, but she still gets favors from me often. The p*ssy is what I look forward to, all that lickin and passions all good but a nigga just waitin to tear that p*ssy up still.Once againHEAD ID DEAD, p*ssy IS JUICY, STOOOOPID

You man need that head that'll make you faint, trust. The head that'll make you gasp for breath and have your eyes poppin out.
I've not experienced that yet, infact NO chick has made man buss 4rm head/deep throatthat's why moretime for me its:sex>>>>>>>>nipple suckage or Indian head massage>>>>>>>>head

Champissage, also known as an Indian head massage is a trademarked term for an alternative medicine massage therapy in which the head, neck and face and facial areas are massaged with the purpose of manipulating energy channels.[1] The goal is to clear blocks in these energy channels that cause a build-up of negative energy that are purported to cause ailments. The belief is when the energy does not flow properly, negative energy builds up, causing common ailments, including stress, pain and nociception pains and aches, and baldness or hairloss. Champissage is practiced all over Europe. Champissage is a modern term for what is commonly known as Indian Head Massage. Indian head massage was brought to the west by Narendra Mehta in the 1970's.BAIT COPY N PASTE.

LMAO @ all you man not bussing from headmust be getting some SWAGGGGGGGG headlolneed to start f*ck*ng with some pros stilli understand what cockney thug meant, when you get that pro head giver you sumtimes cant even be bothered to have sex when the chick can just do everything for you and you just chill, and plus the feeling is out of this world

Nah don't get man wrong, personally speaking I know I've had some sick long ones but i can never buss.Imagine one of pinky's/roxy's/beauty/italia blue head giving scences, a few of the chicks have done dem nasty dirty ones to me but still nada*shrugs*differently tho, bring man in it lol